Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

They just had to retro these when it's not fitting the budget at the moment...

My face went from
eek.gif
, to this
smh.gif
, and then
tired.gif

I skipped to look for the TB's which I didnt even knew released. It was a Euro release but still. I have the 01 SJ's anyway.

My eastbay got canceled, but my order from ndc went through, either way I already have a pair of these 09s and ds 01s...i dont need 4
smile.gif

Smithaven and bay shore was a mad house. I heard there was a lot of sad faces at Roosevelt field mall lol.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

forgot all about these, so someone inform me, can I head out to the mall right now and cop or nah?

laugh.gif

This would be the facial expression of the employees if you come in and ask for them right now.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

This is the one I went to at 7AM this morning. This is CHICAGO people. CHICAGO. One person.

51719523.jpg

baby girl you know damn well Chicagoans dont give a flying f_ about jordans we depressed out here plus they(as in dope boyz and so called fly chicks) rock recs anyway people think im kidding when i tell them imma get space jams for 120 even next month on a straight walk in
Did you see Niketown/Michigan Ave? Did you see the line at HOH Chicago?
laugh.gif

Country Club Hills? Evergreen Plaza?

THESE SHOES SUCK GO GET YOURSELF SOME QUALITY & BUY THE WHITE/RED XII
I already have those.
laugh.gif
They're still sitting over here.

& for the people that's saying I'm lying ... I would have absolutely no reason to do that.

Granted it's Chicago, but that's the hood portion ... dudes from the hood aren't about to pay $175 for some Jordans ...

Downtown/Suburban areas were MUCH different though. I wasn't going.
laugh.gif

I'm glad I wasn't in the city...I'm not coppin anyway because I REALLY want someone to sell me theblack/red XI's. I wanted these for a little while...but then I realized they'd never replicate the quality of the ones that came out the first timearound.

Props to anybody that copped though.

I miss Chicago, btw.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

forgot all about these, so someone inform me, can I head out to the mall right now and cop or nah?

laugh.gif

This would be the facial expression of the employees if you come in and ask for them right now.

So no more in stores?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Dakingii

damn they already selling for $300+ on Ebay
smh.gif

damn
eek.gif

makin me consider selling these
nerd.gif
It's more than 900+ pairs of Space Jam's on eBay right now. It's just not worth it ...
smh.gif

Someone might not even buy yours ...

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

So no more in stores?

Not unless you are in the middle of nowhere, where no one knows about shoes.

But you guys should try calling eastbay, alot of people cancel their orders after they secure their pairs in person, it's a longshot, but it might work.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I thought about ordering them from Eastbay as soon as they were posted.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I decided not to.[/color]

I went to check some spots today and I'm thinking "Where are all these "overnight sneakerheads" coming out from?"
laugh.gif
. Most of them probably don't even know the shoe model(Jordan 11s) and thinkthey're just called "Jordan Space Jams"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Am I the only one kind of upset that they changed the tag on the tongue?

JB couldn't just leave these alone.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I went to check some spots today and I'm thinking "Where are all these "overnight sneakerheads" coming out from?"
laugh.gif
. Most of them probably don't even know the shoe model(Jordan 11s) and think they're just called "Jordan Space Jams"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I know I was on Twitter and somone said I like the Black/Red Space Jams better than the Black/Blue ones
indifferent.gif

Thought about it but I had to work when Finishline opened. Im not real worried about it though thats a lot of money saved. Unless I sold em I wasn't sureif I got them whether or not Id sell em or not

Cliffnotes of my experience:

- I get to Champs in Newport Mall, Jersey City, at 10:30 last night. The line was packed.
- They hand out index cards, but I can't obtain a size 10.
- I go to Footaction at 11:45 last night, who received 180 pairs (about 10 of each size) and they open at 5:30 AM. They have a line of 15 people already, so Iwaited.
- An hour later (1 AM), more people arrived, making the line enlarge to 25. The security makes us stop standing in front of the store.
- Before we leave, we all create a list of who was in which place. We take pics of it for proof.
- I sit downstairs until 3 AM, and cops come and check our information for some reason. They then tell us to leave and return at 7 AM (The store opens at 5:30AM)
- I go with my instincts and arrive at 4:45 AM. At 5:30, they say we can go to the stores. Everyone pulls a Usain Bolt to the Footaction, but the people on thelist just speed walked there.
- People who just arrived 5 minutes beforehand thought that they were the first ones in line. People were even laughing at the thought of creating the list.Funny enough, the Footaction decided to go with the list and we ended up in the front, while the others who laughed at the list were in the back of the line.People were heated
laugh.gif
- I scoop up my size 10 with easily and leave to get some McDonalds (Steak, egg and cheese bagel FTW
pimp.gif
).

In the end, there were about 70 names on the list, so the 70 people were in the front of the line (I was somewhere between 18-20). I had to go back to the mallto get gift cards, so I went to Footaction to ask how long it took for them to sell all 180 pairs. Well, they started at about 6 AM, and they were all gone byaround 8 AM. Also, my Space Jam XI's also have those white balls, and a small glue stain on the tounge, but the carbon fiber and everything else wasperfect. I'd say that this was a good purchase for me.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

laugh.gif

I swear I had the same thought in my head
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Also, I don't think a lot of kids at my HS will havethese. The adults ate these up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom