Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

This is the one I went to at 7AM this morning. This is CHICAGO people. CHICAGO. One person.

51719523.jpg

baby girl you know damn well Chicagoans dont give a flying f_ about jordans we depressed out here plus they(as in dope boyz and so called fly chicks) rock recsanyway people think im kidding when i tell them imma get space jams for 120 even next month on a straight walk in

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

This is the one I went to at 7AM this morning. This is CHICAGO people. CHICAGO. One person.

2edxfms.jpg
I think you're lying

you probably took that pic last week
grin.gif

Huh? Why would I lie?

Did you get yours?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

51719523.jpg

baby girl you know damn well Chicagoans dont give a flying f_ about jordans we depressed out here plus they(as in dope boyz and so called fly chicks) rock recs anyway people think im kidding when i tell them imma get space jams for 120 even next month on a straight walk in
Did you see Niketown/Michigan Ave? Did you see the line at HOH Chicago?
laugh.gif

Country Club Hills? Evergreen Plaza?

Manager at Jimmy Jazz in bk took care of me, didn't even have to get out of bed, made one phone call, all I gotta do is pick them up
pimp.gif

idk just seems odd that of all places Chicago has no lines

^^^^ i heard the plaza was crazy nothing too deep i can only imagine them northsiders flooded niketown but
i got that hookup at athletes foot in roseland scary suburban and downtown folk should of known
southside dont care about SJ

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Thanks to all of YOU guys...Jordan Brand will increase retail prices for newer lower quality retros! Thanks!
exactly. 50$ cheaper in 2001 and those weren't made of cardboard like these are. I can only imagine the (lack of)quality on retros if Jordan Brand even exists in 8 years, especially if dudes keep buying up whatever garbage they're releasing despite price increases for a lower quality product.
Well +@!+, I'm mad at JB for their subpar quality as anyone else is, but I don't exactly want to pay 400+ for a shoe when I know I get thelatest retro for less than that. Granted it has terrible quality, but I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg for something I get for a lesser price in thiseconomy.

Glad I'm in nashville. Even tho swoosh screwed me ova, I still got secured pairs......nothin small 2 a giant

^^^^ i heard the plaza was crazy nothing too deep i can only imagine them northsiders flooded niketown but
i got that hookup at athletes foot in roseland scary suburban and downtown folk should of known
southside dont care about SJ
And that's whassup, lol. I copped mine on Halsted.
laugh.gif
Footlocker lowkey as @@##!

Last time NT hyped up a pair of kicks like this were the Playoff 8's and those joints collecting dust in my closet now.
No thanks

i drove around a couple of spots last night and they were all sold out. sorta caught me off guard.

51719523.jpg

baby girl you know damn well Chicagoans dont give a flying f_ about jordans we depressed out here plus they(as in dope boyz and so called fly chicks) rock recs anyway people think im kidding when i tell them imma get space jams for 120 even next month on a straight walk in
Did you see Niketown/Michigan Ave? Did you see the line at HOH Chicago?
laugh.gif

Country Club Hills? Evergreen Plaza?

THESE SHOES SUCK GO GET YOURSELF SOME QUALITY & BUY THE WHITE/RED XII

Copped at 7:30 it's crazy but you would think that it would be pairs left with the amount of numbers of jordans still on shelves but these damn things aresold out all over the city.....and did people really wait in the cold ??? I waited in the mall for 5 minutes

i still ain't leave my house yet.. Any NYC'ers preferably from the BX know if these are still available in size 11? if not oh well, sneakers ain'ta priority to me anymore....

weak sneaks...poor excuse to "jump back in the game" imo...

but for all nyc'ers, down town brooklyn. there's a small sneaker shop about four doors down from dr. jays next to a shady sell phone shop.

there's a young kid (17-18) in there that keeps a few pair all new releases at cheap prices...you have to be specific when you ask him though

his english sucks (middle eastern).

when ever i have a shoe fix, usually has them early

unsuccessful getting the spacejams in a size 9.5

drove around a few stores in long island, ny and its sold out everywhere

but the hunt is still on... if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated

got myself a piar of white/red xii instead

^ will see what i can do there is a spot where i live that most likely has them, but they sell it 20 dollars over retail

Back
Top Bottom