Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Undecided.

I have so many expenses right now that I'm leaning towards trying to get them in a month or two.

i want to cop a pair, but i'm afraid christmas is gonna leave me broke
frown.gif

Yeah im seriously thinkin about getting these....im getting older but I still might cop (or get a lady friend to do so which works much better for melol
smokin.gif
)

-macNcheeesee

Originally Posted by macNcheese

Yeah im seriously thinkin about getting these....im getting older but I still might cop (or get a lady friend to do so which works much better for me lol
smokin.gif
)

-macNcheeesee

Yeah that's what my girlfriend is doing. I asked her to cop these for me and she obliged. I'm happy about it..saves me an expense on a pair..butI'll pay for the second and possibly third on my own.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by macNcheese

Yeah that's what my girlfriend is doing. I asked her to cop these for me and she obliged. I'm happy about it..saves me an expense on a pair..but I'll pay for the second and possibly third on my own.
grin.gif
Yeah see you got it better than me haha---im only hoping I can get this one chick to pay for em...you already got em sealed up it seems. If I getem though, I get em...if not then im not losing sleep feel me
-macNcheeesee

I already know some fools who are damn near bragging about camping out
smh.gif

Time for some "certain" discounts if you know what I mean
nerd.gif

In almost two years I bought 3 pairs of Jordans, I've just lost interest in them.

Those 12s coming out on Saturday will be bought, though. Maybe the Flu Games too, I haven't made up my mind yet.

As for those Space Jams? I'm on the fence 'cause I'm really not trying to pay retail for those...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

they are OVERPRODUCED, they'll be around, don't camp unless you live in some of these godforsaken areas.

Doesn't matter.. this is the most anticipated shoe in like 5 years.

There is always a shoe that gets people hyped. I don't know how many times I have though that "this shoe" was going to be the shoe of all shoes.I mean look at JB...there is nothing rare in their collection no more. Everything has been retroed.

Yep. I haven't bought a pair in several years but these and the white and red XIIs probably will be copped.

Back
Top Bottom