Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Looking forward to this release. I only have 2 pairs of XI's (OG Concords and CDP Black/Red) and would like to get my third. I think people should besomewhat okay, depending on where they live. Like, stores in LA/NY have an easier shot because of all of the earlier releases/reservations. You reallycan't reserve a sneaker in many other places. Also, I expect this to be like the CDP XI/XII's were.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Only 50 pairs in the Philippines. What kind of crap is that?
smh.gif

Ahh @++%. Are people finna die over these?

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

they are OVERPRODUCED, they'll be around, don't camp unless you live in some of these godforsaken areas.
And what areas is that?
Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Only 50 pairs in the Philippines. What kind of crap is that?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I think 1 of the 3 big malls by me will have 400 pairs... 1 mall

54b351d7e7a19bc1a4a6478f189753cd12ba191.pjpg

cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg

Top picture is from the first release that was retailed for 120 dollars, the shoe is just remarkable I could look at it for hours,

the bottom pic is retailing for 175 if lucky, and is coming with plastic inserts and a better box but is not worth it, I am not gonna nic-pic but, I will jumpon them when they hit outlets but I will not be had, it is better to have loved and lost then to settle!

just my 2 cents

last pair of jordans i bought were blackcat 4s in 06. but 175 for some jordans, i may have to pass

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

54b351d7e7a19bc1a4a6478f189753cd12ba191.pjpg

cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg

Top picture is from the first release that was retailed for 120 dollars, the shoe is just remarkable I could look at it for hours,

the bottom pic is retailing for 175 if lucky, and is coming with plastic inserts and a better box but is not worth it, I am not gonna nic-pic but, I will jump on them when they hit outlets but I will not be had, it is better to have loved and lost then to settle!

just my 2 cents
indifferent.gif

the top picture is one of the REAL spacejams not that retro 2001 crap
the ones that released(not to the public) for the spacejam movie
you need to get your eyes checked
concord does not look like royal blue

this space jam situation is funny!!! most people in the US are complaining because it is GR while people here in the PI are complaining cuz THE COUNTRY is onlygetting 50 pairs. there's something wrong with this picture....

Also, y'all may wanna check your stores. I just called some stores in malls and they plan on pulling a midnight release. I remember not knowing about themidnight release for the Playoff VIII's and almost not obtaining a pair that morning. I went there at like 5 AM and they were open already.

I hate when people complain ...

If you aren't going to buy them, don't buy them ... JB isn't going to miss your money.
laugh.gif

People complain about EVERYTHING. Save your money and drop $500 for a DS pair of the Originals.

Posted in the other Space Jam Thread:

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Two Failed Attempts:

1- Went to Magic Sneaker in Jersey City. Dude's wanted 250 for them
indifferent.gif
. I tried to talk him down to 225 at least, but he told me to check other stores and see that they are selling for 300+. He also stated that this was the best price I would find
laugh.gif
. Son was selling them to other people for lower prices too.

2- Went to Magic Sneaker in Elizabeth. They wanted 225, but was sold out of my size.

This sucks. I hope I have more luck on release day.

Just a heads up on 2 stores in the NJ area. Don't bother with these stores.

been disappointed with every recently produced item i've bought, so i'm slowing down, sticking to picking up the rare gem from the good days

I heard magic in passaic was doing $200 2 days ago.
spots in NY were doing $230 today.

spots in the mall are begging me to cop pairs.. don't think I'll do it, might not even cop for personal, they feel cheap as hell.

I'm still "in the game"

but will be skipping

not because i'm trying to be all anti-hypebeast

trust me i'm usually on JB's nuts during OG retros

I've learned that these are not worth 175+ ...or the hassle of finding a pair herr in the bay area

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Apparently this release is serious...

Be easy out there fellas.
smh.gif
I love kicks as much as the next but it aint never that serious

Back
Top Bottom