Any NTers in or from Hong Kong?? What's good with this amazing city!?!

oh and another thing about hong kong... once u move or visit, you'd never wanna leave. there's a fine diversity of women, hot local and foreign all around especially european women italian and british women who come to hong kong for work and live there permanently. and most of em all DIG the yellow man. so get it in over there while u can
laugh.gif

check out ocean park too btw

the european foreigners are HOT, i was there for a couple of hours and it blew my mind.. no lie
i need to go there for a couple of months to soak it all in

OP what city in TW are you from?

the european foreigners are HOT, i was there for a couple of hours and it blew my mind.. no lie
i need to go there for a couple of months to soak it all in

OP what city in TW are you from?

I'm going to be in HK, after my two week teaching program in Beijing, sometime in August. Staying at Langham Place in Mongkok
pimp.gif
. Not sure what's on the agenda but food and shopping. Probably check out the night scene at LKF and do some touristy things since I'm taking my best buddy who's never been out of the country with me.

I'm going to be in HK, after my two week teaching program in Beijing, sometime in August. Staying at Langham Place in Mongkok
pimp.gif
. Not sure what's on the agenda but food and shopping. Probably check out the night scene at LKF and do some touristy things since I'm taking my best buddy who's never been out of the country with me.

I don't gotta wear a full suit but I do have to wear a dress shirt and tie and dress pants etc everyday, lookin like a fool doin it though sweatin through my clothes n all cause Im not use to this humidity and heat being from Seattle n all haha. Sixfoot-I am from the Taipei area but I always swing between there and Zhu Wei/Dan Shui. Kicktionair-Im just interning at a bank like I mentioned above, they don't got much for me to do, I'm a marketing/sales major so they have me handling some export/import stuff but I got this internship through a connect and I came mostly to just get some international experience and see how international businss operations and how its conducted. Im probably going to causeway bay and wan chai this weekend. Checked out ISF and Central yesterday, pretty awesome. What is TST btw?
PS-The best part about Taiwan, HK, Asia in general is the awesome food prices and the endless amounts/varieties of it
laugh.gif
Copped a Filet-o-Fish breakfast meal, hashbrown and drink n all for just $18gangbi, thats like what, $2.75 US dollar? Bein here is making me want to move back to Taiwan or pursue a career in HK after I graduate from the UW...the US economy is goin downhill.

I don't gotta wear a full suit but I do have to wear a dress shirt and tie and dress pants etc everyday, lookin like a fool doin it though sweatin through my clothes n all cause Im not use to this humidity and heat being from Seattle n all haha. Sixfoot-I am from the Taipei area but I always swing between there and Zhu Wei/Dan Shui. Kicktionair-Im just interning at a bank like I mentioned above, they don't got much for me to do, I'm a marketing/sales major so they have me handling some export/import stuff but I got this internship through a connect and I came mostly to just get some international experience and see how international businss operations and how its conducted. Im probably going to causeway bay and wan chai this weekend. Checked out ISF and Central yesterday, pretty awesome. What is TST btw?
PS-The best part about Taiwan, HK, Asia in general is the awesome food prices and the endless amounts/varieties of it
laugh.gif
Copped a Filet-o-Fish breakfast meal, hashbrown and drink n all for just $18gangbi, thats like what, $2.75 US dollar? Bein here is making me want to move back to Taiwan or pursue a career in HK after I graduate from the UW...the US economy is goin downhill.

Oh hell Nah, Ya'll straight attacking my folks right now! We the original settlers of most Chinatowns in this world, We built the foundation for overseas Chinese. If you're a Chinese American It's us Toisan People that paved the way for ya'll. Rail Roads and all that Jazz we're behind it. Theres about 2 million Toisan's outside of Toisan and about 1.8 million living in the mother land we're all international while ya'll stay local. Peace my brothas, TOISAN PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hell Nah, Ya'll straight attacking my folks right now! We the original settlers of most Chinatowns in this world, We built the foundation for overseas Chinese. If you're a Chinese American It's us Toisan People that paved the way for ya'll. Rail Roads and all that Jazz we're behind it. Theres about 2 million Toisan's outside of Toisan and about 1.8 million living in the mother land we're all international while ya'll stay local. Peace my brothas, TOISAN PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post pics when you can OP. I really want to travel out there, is it hard to communicate if you only know English/Spanish?
ohwell.gif

Post pics when you can OP. I really want to travel out there, is it hard to communicate if you only know English/Spanish?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by fishinthesky

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by HoisanDoiXHaze

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Dang, thought I was the only Taiwanese NTer
smokin.gif

TW > HK
grin.gif
I never been to TW but HK is Nice, Just hate how crowded it is. Ya'll wanna fly this broke Taishan boy out to Taiwan, I never had Taiwan (()) 
ohwell.gif
you're never going to get any when they find out where you're from. real talk.

TW is nice, HK is for the hustlers. You cant compare.

OP there's plenty of public courts, i'm sure you've come across some just outside some subway stations. just check the map or go online. they're everywhere just like NY ball parks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 toishan ppl are like the red neck of the chinese.. and try kowloon for a good run.. but am not entirely sure where u live so there might be closer places for u.. 

Redneck of the Chinese
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fishinthesky

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by HoisanDoiXHaze

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Dang, thought I was the only Taiwanese NTer
smokin.gif

TW > HK
grin.gif
I never been to TW but HK is Nice, Just hate how crowded it is. Ya'll wanna fly this broke Taishan boy out to Taiwan, I never had Taiwan (()) 
ohwell.gif
you're never going to get any when they find out where you're from. real talk.

TW is nice, HK is for the hustlers. You cant compare.

OP there's plenty of public courts, i'm sure you've come across some just outside some subway stations. just check the map or go online. they're everywhere just like NY ball parks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 toishan ppl are like the red neck of the chinese.. and try kowloon for a good run.. but am not entirely sure where u live so there might be closer places for u.. 

Redneck of the Chinese
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haltime-I post pics when I can on my tumblr blog, I'm lovin the quality of this new iphone4 camera!!
happy.gif
www.jtseng.tumblr.com
And as far as communication goes, you can pretty much get by speaking english here, in the city atleast. If you go into a convinient store they'll typically begin speaking cantonese if they see your asian but if you respond in english, they'll start speaking to you in english the best they can, which is decent in most stores/places. Hong Kong was under British rule until what like '93 or '97? so There are a lot of english speakers here.

Haltime-I post pics when I can on my tumblr blog, I'm lovin the quality of this new iphone4 camera!!
happy.gif
www.jtseng.tumblr.com
And as far as communication goes, you can pretty much get by speaking english here, in the city atleast. If you go into a convinient store they'll typically begin speaking cantonese if they see your asian but if you respond in english, they'll start speaking to you in english the best they can, which is decent in most stores/places. Hong Kong was under British rule until what like '93 or '97? so There are a lot of english speakers here.

TST is Tsim Sha Tsui
When you go, go to harbour city, biggest mall in Hong Kong.

TST is Tsim Sha Tsui
When you go, go to harbour city, biggest mall in Hong Kong.

Back
Top Bottom