Any NTer's with the big "F" have good jobs???

roll.gif

On the real I don't know if there is a correlation but I have a misdemeanor marijuana charge and I can't even get business's to give me the time a day with interviews.

And this dude tried calling me a loser? Man what a square. I wish I could see him on the outside, **** would be funny.

I hope this thread doesn't get too derailed because the more info dropped in here the better for people such as myself, shouts to Jesus for dropping some knowledge 
nthat.gif

On the real I don't know if there is a correlation but I have a misdemeanor marijuana charge and I can't even get business's to give me the time a day with interviews.

It depends what jobs you are applying for and where the jobs are at. It also depends how recent the charges were and what else you have on your record.

The main thing to think about when you have a record and are applying for jobs is personalizing yourself. If you simply apply online and list your criminal charges, you most likely will get passed over. It is easy to look at a piece of paper and say next when you see charges listed. You need to flex your networking and social skills/charm. It's harder for someone to meet you, like you and what you may potentially may bring to their company and still give you the boot after they find out you have a record.

Some corporate/retail companies might have strict black/white policies where they don't hire anyone with a criminal record.....but there are plenty of companies/businesses/jobs that don't have such policies.

Some hiring managers or interviewers hire people based on vibes and if you are able to speak about your charge and provide a rationale explanation, accepting responsibility and stating what you have learned/would do differently.....some people can respect and appreciate that. The person you are interviewing with might have been through similar situations in their time.

It depends what jobs you are applying for and where the jobs are at. It also depends how recent the charges were and what else you have on your record.
The main thing to think about when you have a record and are applying for jobs is personalizing yourself. If you simply apply online and list your criminal charges, you most likely will get passed over. It is easy to look at a piece of paper and say next when you see charges listed. You need to flex your networking and social skills/charm. It's harder for someone to meet you, like you and what you may potentially may bring to their company and still give you the boot after they find out you have a record.
Some corporate/retail companies might have strict black/white policies where they don't hire anyone with a criminal record.....but there are plenty of companies/businesses/jobs that don't have such policies.
Some hiring managers or interviewers hire people based on vibes and if you are able to speak about your charge and provide a rationale explanation, accepting responsibility and stating what you have learned/would do differently.....some people can respect and appreciate that. The person you are interviewing with might have been through similar situations in their time.

Much appreciated very informative and gives me a little more optimism

Former fat ****** always have a chip on their shoulders like Club. See HBW (still kinda fat though) for reference.

nahh i dont know about that. you definitely meant 'gated community' as in calling him more fortunate than you. There is no badge of honor in being less fortunate, it sucks. you shouldnt backtrack on what you say like that, ijs. although i dont agree with everything he said either.
No. I meant 'gated community' as in protected like nobody who isn't allowed in can get in. It's safe. And you have way less of a chance of having to beat someone's *** for any other reason or outside influence that might get you locked up. I don't backtrack in real life kid, so nobody like you or the other dude who wanna tell me what I meant can make me backtrack on an anonymous sneaker forum. I'm sorry if I offended you, maybe you grew up in a 'gated community'.

That seems surprising, since the two of you share a computer.  (Or are you the "reasonable" persona?)

As difficult as it may be to believe, there are many things in this world that aren't about "Club."  This thread should have been one of them.  
That's crazy! I knew it! Dude was too offended by that 'gated community' comment.

Meth is the ****** man lmao

Wow.  Defending yourself under an alt. account in 3rd person?  Ha!  What a joke.

You can tell he was some lame nerd who used to get ******* on, so he started gettin into bodybuilding to have some stress release cause Tyrone and the set was runnin trains on the love of his life.
Why is it that whenever someone posts something that some people don;t agree with, it's always "Oh Tyrone must be giving the D to your girl/sis/mom or something along those lines"

Why is it that whenever someone posts something that some people don;t agree with, it's always "Oh Tyrone must be giving the D to your girl/sis/mom or something along those lines"

Because clearly someone hurt that guy. Now it might not have been Tyrone but someone along the way did something to make him the tender guy that he is.

I don't think NT'ers have people skills. There's a difference between saying something most don't agree with and constantly spewing negativity because you're burning with hate on the insides.

nahh i dont know about that. you definitely meant 'gated community' as in calling him more fortunate than you. There is no badge of honor in being less fortunate, it sucks. you shouldnt backtrack on what you say like that, ijs. although i dont agree with everything he said either.
No. I meant 'gated community' as in protected like nobody who isn't allowed in can get in. It's safe. And you have way less of a chance of having to beat someone's *** for any other reason or outside influence that might get you locked up. I don't backtrack in real life kid, so nobody like you or the other dude who wanna tell me what I meant can make me backtrack on an anonymous sneaker forum. I'm sorry if I offended you, maybe you grew up in a 'gated community'.
Wasnt trying to make you do anything man, your post was easy to misinterpret seeing as how gated communitys are typically for affluent people.

Folk gettin' axed left and right in this thread...

Good luck to those of you with felonies, don't let that stop you from getting what you want out of life everything's possible.

With that being said i'm out.. 

"Let Me Post." That just sounds like a strong troll name. 
laugh.gif

Club-27, or should I say, Let Me Post, is like this guy: 

Last edited:
it's smart to look into private companies that have the ability to look past certain shortcomings and see you for what you can offer...
sometimes, the time period with which the "F" came can be pawned off as a "childhood" mistake...
also, it depends on the type of "F" too...
certain ones are impossible to ignore...others can be overlooked....
every company is different, so stick with private ...
my nickel.

Back
Top Bottom