Any NTer's with the big "F" have good jobs???

Club won't be replying to this thread anymore.

Turns out, he's a repeat offender. 

But he is still open to be a part of this site. The more and more fraudulent trolls like him that are on here degrading members who are actually seeking help or information is a joke.

Folks with nothing better to do than spew ignorance.

Ban this clown from the whole site.

Anybody that has been charged with misdemeanors/felonies and had them nolle prosecui/dismissed, PM for details on how to expunge them yourself.
I've expunged about 12 charges (six felonies) by myself so I am pretty familiar with the process. Entertaining ignorant fools like Club (who probably run to the police and magistrate with fictitious stories to jam you up) led me to deal with legal nonsense.
Despite all that.....I've preserved and make more money than Club, take pictures with badder females than Club and look better than that ignorant fool as well. My GPA from undergrad was probably higher than your Waldo looking self.
Cornball.

33z3155.jpg

:rofl: see its quotes like this that make me not take ANY of you seriously.

I mean you guys are practically crying e-tears right in front of me.

Tyrone and the set? Really? :lol: :smh: and then you all have the audacity to call ME ignorant.

You're obviously a teenager and thug life is fascinating to you, I get it. but you've tried coming at me multiple times in this thread now. who in your family is behind bars? Be honest.
no one right now. But I do have some that do have felonies. It doesn't take much. And I escaped it by inches. For you to call people losers who have made some bad choices like all of us in life, including you, or were just at the wrong place or with the wrong person at the wrong time a loser, just shows how immature and out of touch you are. You probably grew up in a gated community.
I was with you until the end. Trying to use someone being fortunate as an insult never works.
Club won't be replying to this thread anymore.

Turns out, he's a repeat offender. 
But he is still open to be a part of this site. The more and more fraudulent trolls like him that are on here degrading members who are actually seeking help or information is a joke.

Folks with nothing better to do than spew ignorance.

Ban this clown from the whole site.
Like 8 people took part in this flame war though, and while it was just very ignorant from the get go, all he did was state his opinion on felons and people were rubbed the wrong way by it, and personal attacks were thrown all in his direction. Everyone would be better off by dropping it and moving on with the thread honestly.

On topic though, mechanic is a good route to go. I've known some people who have been in that spot who have made decent livings doing so. Times are different now however, idk how many people are still trying to become a mechanic without the formal education, and just shadowing someone and learning things from a 100% hands on approach but if you can find a place thats willing to take you on, thats a great option.

I was with you until the end. Trying to use someone being fortunate as an insult never works.

Like 8 people took part in this flame war though, and while it was just very ignorant from the get go, all he did was state his opinion on felons and people were rubbed the wrong way by it, and personal attacks were thrown all in his direction. Everyone would be better off by dropping it and moving on with the thread honestly.

On topic though, mechanic is a good route to go. I've known some people who have been in that spot who have made decent livings doing so. Times are different now however, idk how many people are still trying to become a mechanic without the formal education, and just shadowing someone and learning things from a 100% hands on approach but if you can find a place thats willing to take you on, thats a great option.
Wasn't tryna impress you bruh.

I wasn't making fun of him being fortunate. I didn't say "you must've grew up in a big house and had food in your fridge", I said a gated community, meaning closed off from certain parts of real life.

Last edited:
Don't let these ignorant clowns put you in a box or put you down. There are folks in the Federal Government with Top Secret Clearances SCI/Polygraph who have felonies. You would be shocked to see some of the stuff these folks are charged with.

It's all about being straight up and full disclosure on your SF-85/86 forms and it helps to know people as well. If you choose not to let your past get in the way of your future, you will not be denied.

Antidope you are incorrect my dude. That's it.

I wasn't making fun of him being fortunate. I didn't say "you must've grew up in a big house and had food in your fridge", I said a gated community, meaning closed off from certain parts of real life.

nahh i dont know about that. you definitely meant 'gated community' as in calling him more fortunate than you. There is no badge of honor in being less fortunate, it sucks. you shouldnt backtrack on what you say like that, ijs. although i dont agree with everything he said either.

Last edited:
nahh i dont know about that. you definitely meant 'gated community' as in calling him more fortunate than you. There is no badge of honor in being less fortunate, it sucks. you shouldnt backtrack on what you say like that, ijs. although i dont agree with everything he said either.

Being less fortunate often builds character and doesn't breed the ignorance that an upbringing with a sense of entitlement obviously brought that member. His parents obviously were not well rounded enough nor grounded enough to rear their child in that manner. That ignorance and small mindedness won't get you far in the real world.

Because unfortunately when you hit the real world you work with and for people from all walks of life and being the smartest is not as important as being able to communicate effectively and work with these diverse people. Something that person is lacking.

Anybody that has been charged with misdemeanors/felonies and had them nolle prosecui/dismissed, PM for details on how to expunge them yourself.
I've expunged about 12 charges (six felonies) by myself so I am pretty familiar with the process. Entertaining ignorant fools like Club (who probably run to the police and magistrate with fictitious stories to jam you up) led me to deal with legal nonsense.
Despite all that.....I've preserved and make more money than Club, take pictures with badder females than Club and look better than that ignorant fool as well. My GPA from undergrad was probably higher than your Waldo looking self.
Cornball.
no one should be subjected to this amount of ether ...

Stop it js ... you're hurting MY soul..

I know you werent. I misinterpreted your post then I apologize.
Antidope you are incorrect my dude. That's it.
Maybe I am, wouldnt be the first time. I've seen you post your story about half a dozen times already, and you were totally within your rights to reply to him and set the record straight. All I was saying was that the line was crossed somewhat in doing so, and it just didnt help your side of the argument any, even if he was trying to troll.

Either way its over, this might have been the first thread ban I've seen, and I've dropped the one nugget of knowledge I had regarding the original topic.

Being less fortunate often builds character and doesn't breed the ignorance that an upbringing with a sense of entitlement obviously brought that member. His parents obviously were not well rounded enough nor grounded enough to rear their child in that manner. That ignorance and small mindedness won't get you far in the real world.
Because unfortunately when you hit the real world you work with and for people from all walks of life and being the smartest is not as important as being able to communicate effectively and work with these diverse people. Something that person is lacking.

Yeah but dont you see? You're writing those that are more fortunate all off as spoiled brats ignorant of the world. I dont know if Club is wealthy but my parents have always worked hard to provide us with the finer things in life and I have never taken that for granted. I just feel that by you saying that there is a sense of entitlement there, you're no better than him writing off all felons as bad people or as losers or whatever.I feel that when people just say things like "youmust have grown up in a gated community" and things like that, that you only dislike those who may be a bit better off for no other reason than because of your own financial struggles. but then again i dont know you personally. ijs, no flame.

Last edited:
Yeah but dont you see? You're writing those that are more fortunate all off as spoiled brats ignorant of the world. I dont know if Club is wealthy but my parents have always worked hard to provide us with the finer things in life and I have never taken that for granted. I just feel that by you saying that there is a sense of entitlement there, you're no better than him writing off all felons as bad people or as losers or whatever. ijs,

I was speaking specifically about him, which is what he has shown. I don't generalize or assume everyone who has two parents or had a nice upbringing as narrow minded and ignorant.

Who wouldn't want to grow up with two parents in a nice house and have college paid for? Everyone should appreciate whatever upbringing and cards they were dealt and not look down upon those less fortunate or those who find themselves in difficult circumstances.

That's the issue. Be appreciative of what you have and be humble. Humility is the key.

If that persona is the result of his upbringing, I don't care if he is rich, poor, white, black......I don't vibe with that.

That seems surprising, since the two of you share a computer.  (Or are you the "reasonable" persona?)

As difficult as it may be to believe, there are many things in this world that aren't about "Club."  This thread should have been one of them.  

i wont re-write what i wrote before

This was up in the TAN as well:

No, this is actually a well known NTers account. I just happen to have the password and was looking to get a nonbiased response out of Jesus.

I was called out, and i'll accept that for what it is.

I have never EVER:

Given myself reps

started odd threads said weird things under this name.

HAD MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. never, not once. Get over it.

I've never needed to hide anything ever. For any reason.

It was wrong of me to type under this name, and wont be doing so anymore.

Last edited:
i wont re-write what i wrote before

This was up in the TAN as well:

No, this is actually a well known NTers account. I just happen to have the password and was looking to get a nonbiased response out of Jesus.

I was called out, and i'll accept that for what it is.

I have never EVER:

Given myself reps

started odd threads said weird things under this name.

HAD MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. never, not once. Get over it.

It was wrong of me to type under this name, and wont be doing so anymore.
Nah b dont try to backtrack now. :lol: nice try tho.

^ NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

It still amazes me how random threads on NT can provide so much unexpected ether.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom