Any one coppin the infared pack in june? vol another 11/12 smh

Pack looks nice
pimp.gif
wanna cop anyone know if we getting a good amount in our area?

Looking out for one person, and that's that.

I'm good with my "GR" black/red and white/red "Chicago" joints.

Especially since everything is the same comparing them, but the paint on 10% of the shoe...

only looking to cop to knock fools on the head that think that a shade of red really makes or breaks a shoe.
im good with the 40% off varsity reds

i want them but wont be in town. if i get them i get them, if not more money saved

im tryna cop em. prob gonna split the pack with a friend tho....missed out on the varsity reds....

what is the difference between the white/red single pair and the white/red in the pack ? ?

^
Paint around bubble...

Teeth in bubble being what it should be (white, as opposed to black)...

Color of lacelook, top strip of back heel, and jumpman on tongue...

[Austin Powers, talking about what was missed in the 80s at end of part 2] "That's about it"...

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I'm trying to cop them, but I won't be in town......
Anyone trying to help an NT fam out?
laugh.gif

Bet...imma be here pm me or sumthin to remind me around release date....I'm goin in on dis release 2..

I guess it's just one of the perks of working in a athletic retail store to basically have whatever you want on lock...
I won't be in the country when they release, but I'll send my fam to get em for me on my behalf.

Both of my '00 pairs are chipping/cracking 
frown.gif

grin.gif

How "limited" is it gonna be? I know it will be a nightmare trying to cop if you don't have some type of a hook up. Would be nice to have but I wont stress myself to get it, Im cool with the varsity reds.

Can anyone help me get a pack on lock down or i give you the money to scoop them up for me pm me asap

i need any info on these dropping in or around B-MORE.

hit me up with any help.....................................................................peace

These just touched down in some spots today.

I'll take a look at them this week.

I will say that I see allot of people on Craigslist getting rid of shoes this past week.

I guess that means people trying to come up with money for these. There are actually
some steals on there too.

I'll just cop the White/Varsity Red's on discount and be Merry
laugh.gif

+%%* it ..

And I'll cop the Black/Varsity Reds later on the 50

Back
Top Bottom