Any one coppin the infared pack in june? vol another 11/12 smh

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

ANYBODY WANT TO BUY AN INFRARED 6 PACKAGE IN SIZE 12 DEADSTOCK WITH RECEIPT FROM PENTAGON CITY MALL CHAMPS SPORTS HIT ME UP $500.00 NEGOTIABLE, I WILL SELL SHOES TO THE BEST OFFER SO HIT ME UP
All that CRYING, just to TRY and resale.........
smh.gif

Have fun in banned camp.

can somebody please PM me or let me know where the hell I can go (online or in store) to try to ensure getting a pack of these at retail??

SOMEBODY PLEASE HIT ME UP. I'M STRESSING OUT RIDICULOUSLY OVER MISSING OUT ON THESE. SOMEONE ANYBODY PLEASE

smh.gif

$150-$170 really that serious, er?

How about you DON'T buy something for a change, and it comes out being the same.

(SOME OF THESE) Nova kats............................................... 

ANYBODY WANT TO BUY AN INFRARED 6 PACKAGE IN SIZE 12 DEADSTOCK WITH RECEIPT FROM PENTAGON CITY MALL CHAMPS SPORTS HIT ME UP $500.00 NEGOTIABLE, I WILL SELL SHOES TO THE BEST OFFER SO HIT ME UP

indifferent.gif

Dumb #$% ..

every hyped release, these new +#++$! come out the woodwork on some ole sucka %$%!

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

indifferent.gif

Dumb #$% ..

lol why am I dumb? they ran out of size 11 and 10.5 at the store so I just got some 12's so I can re-sell and then buy a pair in my own size. If I was not supposed to advertise my size 12 pack then mods please just delete the post I'm not trying to get banned or suspended or something pardon me I don't really know all the rules of posting on this message board so mods be easy on meh.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Yo rainman who where you exactly? I was in line wonder if I saw you
I was a light skinned middle eastern dude wit a bald head. I was rocking a black under armour shirt with some shorts and some beater playoff 8's

lol eyes of hazel who are you callin a bamma man. you know nothing about me. nor do I know anything about you. so whats up wit the need to make assumptions? i could be the coolest dude you ever met in your life or the biggest wanksta. just cause I was feenin to get my Infrared fix doesn't mean you need to get so hasty playa.

lol eyes of hazel who are you callin a bamma man. you know nothing about me. nor do I know anything about you. so whats up wit the need to make assumptions? i could be the coolest dude you ever met in your life or the biggest wanksta. just cause I was feenin to get my Infrared fix doesn't mean you need to get so hasty playa.
Now I must ETHER you...

http://niketalk.com/topic/254467

So much for not knowing the rules er?

I could care less about knowing you -- your actions deserve to be blasted.

Bammas...

I know this may be late, but anyone know if these are still available anywhere? Eventhough it may be a longshot.....

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I know this may be late, but anyone know if these are still available anywhere? Eventhough it may be a longshot.....

^ now thats the funniest thing ive heard all weekend^

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Around here? No.
If you research and are willing to drive then there are SOME still available around the US

I once found 5 pairs of black/green spizikes one year after they released in a footlocker somewhere in NY

cant remember where, but it was back when i worked with footlocker, had them shipped out here.

There were many occasions where this happened not just for those shoes there were other more limited shoes that dont sell as fast other places.

Wake up early to invest $1800 to make $2200 over time?
roll.gif

I can turn $100 into $400 in two weeks with Shoe City sales items alone! 
laugh.gif

I'm about to go ahead and write a book... Put these idiots up on some game...

This thread -- last two pages -- *$! is disgusting.  Disrespectful to the hobby and art of hustlin', or lack of. 
laugh.gif

And I bet all of that was done so they could get theirs "free."  That's always the line. 
roll.gif

[Clay Davis] "Shameful $#&!*"

Back
Top Bottom