Any one coppin the infared pack in june? vol another 11/12 smh

Anyone know a spot in Baltimore that are getting them and selling retail? Thanks in advance.

Most stores got their packs in the past few days. Took a look at them, easy pass for me.

FYI, Champs in Pentagon City has them on display.

Originally Posted by wrod7

Anyone know a spot in Baltimore that are getting them and selling retail? Thanks in advance.

laugh.gif

these will be everywhere im thinking. anyways im copping. my pair is on lock. i love 6's.

do anyone know of any stores  beside HOH selling these in the pg area. im trying to avoid that HOH/PG Mall line.

i need any info on this pack in or around the b-more area . ( downtown b-more , any of the malls ) (not hoh at pg plaza)

please hit me up.....................................................peace

can somebody please PM me or let me know where the hell I can go (online or in store) to try to ensure getting a pack of these at retail??

SOMEBODY PLEASE HIT ME UP. I'M STRESSING OUT RIDICULOUSLY OVER MISSING OUT ON THESE. SOMEONE ANYBODY PLEASE

Sorry to say, but no one is really going to go out of their way to help someone we don't know.

All I can say is if you live in NOVA, there are only a handfull of spots getting them, and half of those
packs are accounted for.

Your best bet are spots in DC(H st. and Georgia Ave) , because I know PG, Iverson, and Eastover will be crazy.

With shoe releases like these nowadays if you don't got a "connect" you short. Line up if you want but you are wasting your time. Dude that said 1/2 these packs are accounted for it's actually more like 3/4 are realistically. Anyhow I didn't know they was on display at Pentagon so imma go check em out in person.

i have checked all the malls in and around maryland and

the only place ive found that is getting this pack is pg plaza hoh thats it

sports zone @ georgetown and pg plaza will have them. might already be accounted for, not confirmed on that.

Originally Posted by dnuon2001

sports zone @ georgetown and pg plaza will have them. might already be accounted for, not confirmed on that.

Knowing that store in G-town, maybe 5 or 6 packs might be sold, thats it.

I made my rounds today, and this is how it is looking:

DTLR: Iverson and Eastover. I don't know exact numbers,so good luck there. And there is ALWAYS camping at both places.

Champs: Pentagon City, this store has grown over the years, I'm surprised. 24-36 packs.

Everyone knows how Major is about these type of releases, so have fun if you decide to go there.

I know other places got them, but they are not going to be for sale.
eyes.gif

As far as Shoe City, PG Plaza, and maybe the BLVD, but I don't venture that way to much, so I have no clue.

HOH is a given.

I'm not getting them, so you guys can have fun going after these.

The most limited J ever to hit the 757 hands down, #%% they doing with the allocation. And people thought the black lasers or altitudes were tough here.

i really wanted this pack

and it figure's they are super limited and at place's that

get mobbed on a regular basis............................................................peace

Went to go buy my pack early in the morning and the only thing I gotta say is money talks!

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Went to go buy my pack early in the morning and the only thing I gotta say is money talks!
If you "tipped" someone, then you need to get your connects up.

Wasn't that serious with these.

Couldn't get the size I wanted -- 11.5 was accounted for at all the locations I frequent, smh -- but my soldiers at DTLR Iverson and in North Carolina fulfilled all my "hypebeast" pre-sales with no problems...

Back
Top Bottom