any one seen this?vol. hate is

Originally Posted by dylans33

he must really hate the 4s

laugh.gif

Funny. The laser IV's were ok to me and the pures and blackcats I thought were nice. I actually happen to like my 18.5's and Spiz'ike's(although not a fan of fusions, 6 rings, or dub-zero's). I can only really agree with the limited online releases, gentry, camping out, andhypebeast
mad.gif

Most of it is untrue. Limited Online Releases and camping out is for the true jordan fans. Not no hypebeast that will buy the shoe months afterits release date just to fit in the crowd. collaborations are alright and pures and blackcats are coo cuz some times u need a pair of pure whites. .5 do suckand lasering is a new concept that aint turning out as bad. Spizikes Dub Zeros and 6 Rings Fusions are cool aswell as DMP and CDP. Anybody agree w/ me.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Most of it is untrue. Limited Online Releases and camping out is for the true jordan fans. Not no hypebeast that will buy the shoe months after its release date just to fit in the crowd. collaborations are alright and pures and blackcats are coo cuz some times u need a pair of pure whites. .5 do suck and lasering is a new concept that aint turning out as bad. Spizikes Dub Zeros and 6 Rings Fusions are cool aswell as DMP and CDP. Anybody agree w/ me.
no

Originally Posted by enigma586

Most of it is untrue. Limited Online Releases and camping out is for the true jordan fans. Not no hypebeast that will buy the shoe months after its release date just to fit in the crowd. collaborations are alright and pures and blackcats are coo cuz some times u need a pair of pure whites. .5 do suck and lasering is a new concept that aint turning out as bad. Spizikes Dub Zeros and 6 Rings Fusions are cool aswell as DMP and CDP. Anybody agree w/ me.
no

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by enigma586

no
NO I dont Agree...

Back
Top Bottom