Any Other Bilingual NTer's?

spanish was my first language, then english, but it eventually turned around,
i speak alot more english than spanish.

cantonese was my first language, then english, and french.

i'm fluent in cantonese and can speak and write, but once i started high school i started using cantonese less and less since most of my friends were non-cantonese.

i wish i took more time in learning mandarin, it's the 2nd most spoken language in the world and it's very desired in any job firm.

english
but i understand french and tagalog...more french...i can probably have some broken convos in french but im too lazy and pretend i cant speak it

wow lot of people speaking french, at least pretending they do. Anyway first language is French then Spanish and English, learnt Spanish in Panama as an exchange student and I ve been living in 
the States 4 years now 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

English and Spanish, fluent in both.

This.

1. Spanish

2. English

French (don't know it yet but will learn it soon) took it in school from 8th til 12th, was damn fluent but due to not using it after I graduated I forgot most of it
smh.gif

I wish my HS had French, but damn it just has Spanish. Even if you're fluent in Spanish you have to take two years of it
smh.gif
smh.gif

Spanish is my first that's all I speak at home then learned english in school. I speak english most of the time unless I'm talking to my mom or someone that doesn't know english It comes in handy at work any time they need a translator I get to go and translate and relax. I like knowning spanish because when I don't feel like helping a customer I just act as if I don't speak english and they leave lol. I've even tricked people into thinking I don't know spanish.

I'm trilingual
pimp.gif
. English,Vietnamese,and Spanish. Tao noi tieng Viet...I speak English...Y Yo hablo espanol, pero no con fluidez.

I hate you all.

All I want to do is learn French.. So I can have a better shot at finding my Parisian wife when i study abroad over there.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hate you all.

All I want to do is learn French.. So I can have a better shot at finding my Parisian wife when i study abroad over there.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Polish is my first
English fluent for living in the US since 7
Spanish-if its grammatically correct I can understand most of what is said and what I read. Speaking it is difficult for me though.

English and Korean.

I've been taking french for about 5/6 years but not too confident in my speaking skills
but I can write and understand pretty well.

My Japanese is ok too but I have no idea how to read or write
kanji/higrana/katanka or w/e it is.

I also might minor in Farsi or Mandarin in college.

English
Mandarin
Taiwanese (self taught, and native tongue)
Spanish (love messing with spanish speaking people. No one ever expects an asian to be able to hold a fluent conversation in spanish)
kinda want to learn arabic for the hell of it, I've been told that i have an aptitude for learning languages but thats to be seen still.

English & Spanish...when someone talks to me in Spanish sometimes I respond in English..& other times when I hear something in English I wanna respond in Spanish, wth..

i learned both English and Cape Verdean creole. When i was younger i would combine the two

Fluent in both english and arabic (parents from Sudan). Also thanks to living in Arizona i can hold decent conversations in Spanish.

Back
Top Bottom