Any So Cal heads buying AJ XI this December 2010?

didn't know i double posted my bad. headed to the del amo indoor in compton.... in carmines
indifferent.gif

lolll ill let you gyus know if they have them....

^ i hope you know i said del amo indoor not del amo mall, but yeah I'm here. they open @ 10am

Anyone have an extra 9? I had no luck!!! I tried doing the online thing. My orders from Eastbay, Footlocker, AND Footaction ALL got canceled. So I went toStonewood Mall and no luck there. Waaay too many people. Guess I got there too late. So I went to a mom n pop and was able to get a 8.5 but pretty snug. So ifanyone wants to trade (SoCal LBC, Southbay area) Holler back.

FYI ..... Havent camped for a shoe for a loooong time. Crazy where the shoe game has gone. I still remember Wednesday releases.

wss was really chill i went to my first sport but their were already like 10 people their and both sz 10 were taken so i wen to wss around 11 and chilled tillthey opened at 8 everyone started to show up around 5 when they opened their were about 12 people total.

Yea, I'm too old to be standing/sitting on some cold-@$% concrete for shoes. Last time I ever camped for anything was for Black Friday 3 years ago forsomething way worth better than shoes. The only chance I had was the internet and that was no luck. One thing I learned in life is that patience is a virtue.I'll just get 2 pairs of chaos instead. I was planning to do that already anyway.

I didn't camp out for nothing.
I literally sat in my bed with my hot chocolate and ordered off Finishline.

Copped mines at millenium...had to get there at 2 a.m. Good thing I was like first in line cuz dude had the nerve to tell everybody in line as he was openingthe store that they had less than 13 pairs and no 8's or 9's. I copped my size, 12, which was the only 12.

Left a lot of people very upset smh. And the thing was, they aint open till 10 either.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Copped mines at millenium...had to get there at 2 a.m. Good thing I was like first in line cuz dude had the nerve to tell everybody in line as he was opening the store that they had less than 13 pairs and no 8's or 9's. I copped my size, 12, which was the only 12.

Left a lot of people very upset smh. And the thing was, they aint open till 10 either.
Which one did you go to?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Copped mines at millenium...had to get there at 2 a.m. Good thing I was like first in line cuz dude had the nerve to tell everybody in line as he was opening the store that they had less than 13 pairs and no 8's or 9's. I copped my size, 12, which was the only 12.

Which one did you go to?
most likely the one on slauson..."but you don't have to take my word for it" -levar burton
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Which one did you go to?
most likely the one on slauson..."but you don't have to take my word for it" -levar burton
pimp.gif

Yep. They never let me down
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom