Any tips on what to do in Orlando FL?

Hey guys Im going out to Orlando in a month or so, I'm going to do a couple amusement park but what else do you suggest I hit up?
I want to check out the outlets too.
Food spots to check out would be cool too.
I'll be there 3/15-3/18 so about 3.5 days

Hey guys Im going out to Orlando in a month or so, I'm going to do a couple amusement park but what else do you suggest I hit up?
I want to check out the outlets too.
Food spots to check out would be cool too.
I'll be there 3/15-3/18 so about 3.5 days

premium outlets by vineland ave and I-4

Millenia Mall

for clubs/bars hit up UCF...idk how old you are but thats where the hottest females are...scoop, library, fubar. all 3 places should be good on weekdays.

for downtown...roxy or bliss. and Vain nightclub on thursday...def do vain on thursday, you will not be disappointed.

Millenia Mall

for clubs/bars hit up UCF...idk how old you are but thats where the hottest females are...scoop, library, fubar. all 3 places should be good on weekdays.

for downtown...roxy or bliss. and Vain nightclub on thursday...def do vain on thursday, you will not be disappointed.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Millenia Mall

UCF is overrated, I grew up in Orlando and all those spots are full of underage girls as in <18 but your only 19 so that might float your boat.  If you must venture out to UCF go to the Library, they have some good drink specials and they play good music.  Go to Vain Thursday-Saturday, its basically the new hot spot DT and it is by far one of the biggest clubs if not the biggest.  Bliss is on that electro/dance/Jersey Shore steez but its full of CWGs.  Florida Mall > Millenia Mall unless your about that life (i.e. gucci, louis, etc.).  City Walk is a pretty nice tourist place.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Millenia Mall

UCF is overrated, I grew up in Orlando and all those spots are full of underage girls as in <18 but your only 19 so that might float your boat.  If you must venture out to UCF go to the Library, they have some good drink specials and they play good music.  Go to Vain Thursday-Saturday, its basically the new hot spot DT and it is by far one of the biggest clubs if not the biggest.  Bliss is on that electro/dance/Jersey Shore steez but its full of CWGs.  Florida Mall > Millenia Mall unless your about that life (i.e. gucci, louis, etc.).  City Walk is a pretty nice tourist place.

Citywalk is cool. Just kick it to random girls all day, they're desperately bored out there.
Tell them you're from New York if you want to penetrate quicker.

Citywalk is cool. Just kick it to random girls all day, they're desperately bored out there.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll be saying I'm from NY for the cool points
laugh.gif

I'm defiantly trying to get it in with the local chicks

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll be saying I'm from NY for the cool points
laugh.gif

I'm defiantly trying to get it in with the local chicks

Back
Top Bottom