anybody cop nhl 11?

bump. also want to know. i wasnt thrilled with the demo. it was okay. the taking control of the player a pass is intended to instantly after passing kind of irritated me but i guses you get used to it.

bump. also want to know. i wasnt thrilled with the demo. it was okay. the taking control of the player a pass is intended to instantly after passing kind of irritated me but i guses you get used to it.

goalie and hit animations have greatly improved, but the pass aiming is a lot more sensitive and that can get frustrating at times

goalie and hit animations have greatly improved, but the pass aiming is a lot more sensitive and that can get frustrating at times

just got back from the launch event at the nhl store in nyc...met kane and toews and had them sign their covers....pretty sick but the games not that different it seems

just got back from the launch event at the nhl store in nyc...met kane and toews and had them sign their covers....pretty sick but the games not that different it seems

Originally Posted by NooEra

roommates are both beating off to this game smh

laugh.gif

Was playing the demo earlier. argh FU Team Canada! Finally beat the Flyers after like 223210940214921 tries. But yeah, I also did not like the passing. Or I probably just suck at passing. I hate fighting engine as well.

Was playing the demo earlier. argh FU Team Canada! Finally beat the Flyers after like 223210940214921 tries. But yeah, I also did not like the passing. Or I probably just suck at passing. I hate fighting engine as well.

Back
Top Bottom