Anybody doing Fantasy Football? VOL. Too Many QBs, let's get it on!

Fishy, Fishy, Fishy....

It's game day bruhs...hope ya'll ready.

Last edited:
So the draft is at 1 eastern time.
I havent worked on a Sunday in like 8 years and of all days I have to go take care of some business today.

Can the draft be done through a mobile app on my phone? Or am I doomed to autodraft?

So the draft is at 1 eastern time.
I havent worked on a Sunday in like 8 years and of all days I have to go take care of some business today.
Can the draft be done through a mobile app on my phone? Or am I doomed to autodraft?

don't think it'd be fair to the others that you autodraft to be honest bro, not sure if there's a mobile app.

personally I'd rather see the draft be postponed than to deal with an auto-drafter, I'd be pretty upset if I was the pick behind you bruh and you were on auto....Fishy? What's your call bruh.

Last edited:
don't think it'd be fair to the others that you autodraft to be honest bro, not sure if there's a mobile app.
personally I'd rather see the draft be postponed than to deal with an auto-drafter, I'd be pretty upset if I was the pick behind you bruh and you were on auto....Fishy? What's your call bruh.

I understand and honestly any other Sunday wouldve been good for me but my job is my job bro, theres no way me getting around this.
But its Fishys call at this point.

I understand your concern, but like some have said it's difficult to make it fitting for everyone. I've tried my best in finding a compromise for all of us and feel like we should go through with this.
Since diego has an invested interest in this, and is okay w/ auto drafting, then we'll go through with it.

Think about it though, if we continue to prolong the draft date, then we'll NEVER get it done. It's just for fun anyhow, and I'm sure it'll be fine. Unless auto drafting has diego picking 5 injured guys or something.

not gonna participate if dudes not even gonna show up and make their own picks. ya'll go ahead and half *** it, i'm good.

ya'll feel how ya'll want to bout me too, I don't give a ****. not gonna waste my time.

SneakerHeathen: "What?!?!? I got the tenth pick???...There's only one way out of this." *cries*

how about the fact that I was already raising this issue before the draft order was determined and I pm'd fishy telling him to address it before it happned...

yeah....

or how bout the fact that i stayed up 2 extra hours last night ensuring that one of the other NT leagues had a full house and everyone was satisfied?

yeah....

shut up. i put in the work so I expect the same of others. I don't want to hear it nor do I want to participate in this half-assed ****. simple.

Last edited:
We need a SUB because one guy left. The thing is, his team was on AUTO DRAFT. He bailed at the last minute.

If anyone wants to compete w/ this auto draft team in our league, let me know! I might waive your fee!

YOUR AUTO PICK TEAM has MATTE FORTE + STAFFORD!

Back
Top Bottom