Anybody doing Fantasy Football? VOL. Too Many QBs, let's get it on!

Okay. I'll send the official DRAFT DAY/TIME through yahoo and your emails. I hope everyone is okay with it, but if not, PLEASE let me or the team know. I try my best to accomodate for everyone, but people should speak up.

You can contact me via here, or yahoo, or whatever.

Thanks.

Draft Time: Sun Aug 26 10:15am PDT

That cool?

Please remember to read the break down of the scoring. I 'll sen you all an email, but I wanted to bump this up for others.

Please PM or let me know of your concerns. I'm so excited.

I'm figuring out the payout.

Yeah, the IR is just as to remedy an unforeseen misfortune. Remember how Brady went out quickly, the same w/ Jamal Charles etc. It'd suck for a team to be down like that and have roster positioning count against them.

if they are out couldn't you just drop them? Thats how it was in past leagues i was in but if say someone is out for 3-4 weeks you might wanna hold them until they clear up cause you risk the chance of not getting them back

if they are out couldn't you just drop them? Thats how it was in past leagues i was in but if say someone is out for 3-4 weeks you might wanna hold them until they clear up cause you risk the chance of not getting them back

Yeah. It's exactly for the reason you've mentioned. lol

to be clear to the ppl who dont play that much, the IR can be used to stash ANYONE (unless commish overrides)

at least thats how im reading it as there was nothing explicit that states said roster spot must be a player on PUP, or on any ijr report

if commish thinks that this ruins the integrity of the IR slot, ill let him chime

thought id bring it up as its a small pot and intended to be friendly for the most part

to be clear to the ppl who dont play that much, the IR can be used to stash ANYONE (unless commish overrides)
at least thats how im reading it as there was nothing explicit that states said roster spot must be a player on PUP, or on any ijr report
if commish thinks that this ruins the integrity of the IR slot, ill let him chime
thought id bring it up as its a small pot and intended to be friendly for the most part

Thanks. I think people are cool on NT, everyone has conducted themselves in a meaningful way. This is purely for fun.

But you bring up a good point though and thanks for the tip. Unless the trades or movements are too BS, I am going to let it go. I don't want to be the next DAVID STERN. Due diligence, caveat emptor and free enterprise is highly stressed.

This is a physical sport, and injuries are a 'given'. Having a IR provides 'another' strategic play for managers. In most leagues, they wouldn't even put a IR. But I tried to set this league up as best as I could w/ context of everything else.

Don't blame me, if Peyton Hillis is the 'next' guy', or Chris Johnson comes back to reality. W/o a doubt, the NFL scene has changed/ Whose gonna take AP, would you gamble on Manning? That's where the fun is.

1 IR is coo, but 12 teams should provide a good sponge for the players, as well as allow some flex. Please just enjoy ya selves.

thanks for spreading the word. again. i apologize for the erroneous email. i guess i was juked out . just like how they show MNF header on preseason games.

I hope no one shows up. Autodraft for y'all.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom