Anybody doing Fantasy Football? VOL. Too Many QBs, let's get it on!

I have CJ2K and Jammal Charles starting. Should I sub any of those guys for Ben Tate this week due to Foster's injury?

Josh Cribbs, normally fantasy irrelevant, scores 16.9 points with return yard scoring... Definitely throwing me off.

^^I feel you. These return yards are catching me off guard. Anyways, close match up for me this week. Heath Miller came in with the save :smokin

yea i know i shoudlve read the scoring rules more than 5 m before the draft, but its $25...who cares

1) the waiver process is...silly...
i mean picking dudes up on gameday? really?

2) dst scoring is way too generous

3) when a straight up kr can get damn near 30 on only krs and 1 td, something is off

i know you wanted a different L to spice it up, but you might wanna note these for any other future serious l's

yea i know i shoudlve read the scoring rules more than 5 m before the draft, but its $25...who cares
1) the waiver process is...silly...
i mean picking dudes up on gameday? really?
2) dst scoring is way too generous
3) when a straight up kr can get damn near 30 on only krs and 1 td, something is off
i know you wanted a different L to spice it up, but you might wanna note these for any other future serious l's

i hope your not angry at the game itself. i mean, everything was out there. it wasn't anything shady or anything like that. you are right, this isn't a typical league. it requires strategy and planning. if you pass it off like it is, then you'll miss out.

and in terms of point weighting, that's just how it goes. you're not going to find some default setting here. like anything, the best man wins.

you can't knock another man's hustle either. but like they say, any given sunday.

if a manager wants heavy tigh ends he can go that route, if he wants heavy kr/pr he can. im not putting a cap on how one should play their team. there's no fun in that. look at it as a challenge on all levels. just picking big name guys is not enough. this is where the strategy comes in.

this is football. you make adjustments. you deal with injuries, subs, team adjustments, etc.

if it were that easy as to just start guys and sit back, then where's the fun and challenge. just because its 25 doesn't mean you can pass it off. i hope you all have fun though. that's all. who knows what the next break out player will be.

not mad

come on, its $25, who cares...i can pass it off if i feel like it...this is a l full of strangers, so sorry if i take the other leagues where i play with ppl i know irl more serious

i owned it and said i should have looked at scoring more than 5m prior...

i wont apol for the waivers comment...that is full of ******

not mad
come on, its $25, who cares...i can pass it off if i feel like it...this is a l full of strangers, so sorry if i take the other leagues where i play with ppl i know irl more serious
i owned it and said i should have looked at scoring more than 5m prior...
i wont apol for the waivers comment...that is full of ******

You don't have to apologize, there's nothing wrong with saying how you feel. I'm glad you spoke up.

The waiver thing can be either to your advantage or disadvantage; it all depends on your strategy. I don't think it's silly though as compared to teams being locked in for the week. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom