Anybody else's parents in a midlife crisis?

I swear... my mom has been off her rocker ever since she hit 50. Like almost immediately after her 50th b-day, she went into this obsession with things thatare pink or "cute" or whatever and always says "I have to get things that are pink/cute... I'm a girl!"

Now this *+#+* just started sitting around the house drinking beer at night. I'm 22 years old and my mom consumes less alcohol than anybody I've evermet... but she wanna drink beer now b/c she knows me and my boys will hang out and have some beers. Worst thing was like a week ago, I let her get a tall canof Bud Light... she drinks maybe 16 oz., is headed down to my room to give me the rest, and all I hear is "oooh... I hope I don't fall down thestairs."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean... I guess she hasn't done anything extra drastic like quit her job or buy a motorcycle or move some random *+#+* up in the house, but it'sstill kinda entertaining to see my mom constantly trying to re-capture her youth. Anybody else watching their parents deny their entry into old age?

Schhyeahh! My mom got a new cars a while ago with only two doors knowing she still has me to drive around and my dad's thinking about getting aconvertable! and he just starting wearing Axe! he smells like a boy that goes to my high school! freaky!

my dad divorced his wife, sold his house in boca raton, bought a condo in miami right off ocean, and is building a house by hand in dominican republic with noelectricity as his man retreat. my dad has lost it
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I'm sure it will happen to a lot of us. I'm already starting to feel that quarter life crisis. Totally natural, I guess.

mine have!!! Moms think she is 19 again! disrupting the fam, about to pick up and move to god knows where?

my dad is more level headed, he just wants to start partyin with me since im gonna be 21 soon, and bang #*%@*%...nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom