Anybody ever experience Food Poisoning?

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

I've had it three times in my life too:

1. Jack in the Box (Chicken Sandwich)
2. Jack in the Box (Chicken Sandwich) <--- never eating that for the rest of my life
3. Costco (Pepperoni Pizza)

Threw up all day, even threw up dark green matter (wasn't sure what that is)
I feel you Jack in the Box is the grimiest play to eat ever. Everyone i know got food poisoning from there
sick.gif

I've had it twice, both times from Olive Garden.

Needless to say, no more Olive Garden for me.

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

I've had it three times in my life too:

1. Jack in the Box (Chicken Sandwich)
2. Jack in the Box (Chicken Sandwich) <--- never eating that for the rest of my life

Threw up all day, even threw up dark green matter (wasn't sure what that is)
I feel you Jack in the Box is the grimiest play to eat ever. Everyone i know got food poisoning from there
sick.gif
lmfao.  i got it twice from their chicken sandwich too, no lie.  read my post on the first page.  im boycotting jack in the box FOR LIFE.

i got sick for about a week off some bad chicken katsu from a hawaiian spot near my house.

i don't know if it was undercooked or just bad. their food wasn't that great to begin with, so i'm not missing out on much bt never going back.

Had it last week. Failed my calc test.

I couldn't even function. Body was killing me.

im going through it right now
got bored and work and dedcided to kick it in the dairy cooler and break open a bag of cookie dough
man 0 - food 1

had it from a late night del taco macho combo burrito and sour cream
went to sleep with a full stomach and woke up feeling just as full, except my stomach kept moving the food around
finally hit an hour later and i vomited 4 times straight until it was all out of me followed by a straight minute of dry heaving
sick.gif

it seriously felt like iron mike landed a 20 hit combo on my abdomen.  worst cramping i've ever felt.

then i was out of commission for 3 days on the couch.  only thing i ate was a protein shake i made from the day before i got sick
i was ready to call an ambulance.
tired.gif

My pops caught one from that just last week.  Didn't stop me from ordering one yesterday though
laugh.gif

People in here saying they worked with it and puked only 2-3 times! That was NOT food poisoning. When you have it, you WILL know. Your body will keep forcing everything in your stomach up even waaay after your stomach is empty.

You will be +%*@$%## water (Atleast it feels like water, lol) while puking in the trash at the same exact time with no control of either one. You will be so sick you want to die for a couple days and you for sure won't be working a double, lol...

I had pneumonia in November and it had nothing on some bad food poisoning...

Don't remember where I got it the 1st time, but the 2nd time was an Arby's Big Montana. That was 4 years ago and I haven't ate Arby's since. Makes my stomach churn just thinking about it...

ate a sandwich like 4 hrs after it was made , it had mayo on it ... i thought i was going to die

worst feeling ever, and i thought nothing could top my wisdom teeth extraction

smh.gif
... wish this on no 1

Yeah, you know you've got it when you would happily die with the stomach cramps.

Coronation from a place I used to get lunch from.

I got it twice, once from the Olive Garden and once from my GF's mom's cooking. I swear that was an assassination attempt.

First the chills at like 2 in the morning. Chills, while sweating.
Then the slight stomach pain. Then the opening of the floodgates for about a week and a half. I lost about 20 pounds. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Mongolian Bar B Q did it to me. After the first day of it coming out of both ends, it was followed by a couple more days of just dry heaving because i had nothing left in me. I couldnt eat right for a couple weeks after. Only thing you can do is suck on ice chips. Your body is dehydrated and slowly letting the melted ice go to your stomach is they only way. Even then you still might puke that up. Rough stuff. Reminds me of the dream episode when they whacked big pu$$y on Sopranos. Fever dreams are crazy.

Happened to me back when I was in high school. I think is was some bad chicken wings during the day and it hit me later on that night. Puked all in my boy's car, then when i got home the fever and dehydration began to kick in. I drank like a gallon of water which came right back up. Ended up in the emergency room getting a few iv's to rehydrate me. Definitely the worst I've ever felt.

think im going through it now. i had a big meatball dinner last night. like od meatballs. after finishing my dish with pasta, i started picking at the cold ones out of the container then decided to pick on the cold pasta that was left. i was full last night and felt like %%% but i still went to the gym. today i woke up at 5am, +$$* out a pyramid of diarrehea, still managed to goto work, almost sharted on my walk twice, on the train i was ging to puke over everyone on the train. i threw up when i got to work. now i still feel weak and cant leave my chair

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Al Audi wrote:

sick.gif
 I dont wish this on anybody

This is my third time getting this

1st. Dominos
2nd. Wendys
3rd. The Cheesecake Factory

This (&#$# makes you literally wanna die. Im tryna eat real food for the first time today as i type this.

Last night i was coming outta both ends literally at the same time.

btw i had chicken tacos and she wanted to go i already feel this place is overrated but they (&#$# with with this (&$##@

i shouldnt laugh cause this happened to me when i had food poisoning. im talking...straight sitting on the toilet and vomiting into my shower at the same time smh. thank god my bathtub is next to the toilet or else it would have been a wrap for my floor. i lost 20 lbs when i had it!!! all muscle mass. i was so tight yo

Yeah.

I was at a friend's house around the holidays and they offered me some soup. I didn't want to be rude and turn it down...
smh.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I'll never eat this +%%% again in my life.

Big %$$ bowl of pig's feet and +%%%. (Menudo)

Smh Mcdonalds gave me Salmonella on Halloween of 2008.... I thought I was so close to dying I didn't even care anymore.... Haven't ate at McDonalds since

CAST IRON STOMACH FTW...

I was eating some gumbo...and I notice it smelled sour, but I didn't give a damn. I tore that bowl of gumbo to shreds, I knew something was wrong with it but I just said to myself that it would be my last bowl

My mom ate some gumbo too, she got diarrhea, I told her I thought it was spoiled and she agreed with me, it had a slightly spoiling smell to it.

It was a freshly cooked Pot of gumbo, that somebody forgot to put in the fridge.

Nothing happened to me, but she got the beegees

Food Poisoning is not joke, my mom always told me that I got a cast iron stomach

had it 4 times. i don't wish this on anybody as well. it's not fun having to sit on the white porcelain god and holding a trash can in front of you.

hope you feel better, OP.

btw drink lots of fluids.

Back
Top Bottom