Anybody ever have a nightmare while you are in a public place?

Its a horrible feeling.I'm snoozing in my marketing lecture when I have this horrible nightmare. I wake up sweating and everything and I kinda wanted to yell a little bit but I fought it. I may have farted but if I did it was silent. I just wonder if I was tossing and turning while I was sleeping and if people noticed

Originally Posted by blakep267

Its a horrible feeling.I'm snoozing in my marketing lecture when I have this horrible nightmare. I wake up sweating and everything and I kinda wanted to yell a little bit but I fought it. I may have farted but I'd I did it was silent. I just wonder of I was tossing and turning while I was sleeping and
frown.gif
i know that feel when i fall asleep in class
laugh.gif

It's terrible breh. It's bad when you get that little twitch and wake up from it - have that little smirking look around to see if anyone notices - SMH.

Its a horrible feeling.I'm snoozing in my marketing lecture when I have this horrible nightmare. I wake up sweating and everything and I kinda wanted to yell a little bit but I fought it. I may have farted but if I did it was silent. I just wonder if I was tossing and turning while I was sleeping and if people noticed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when sleeping in class, or at work, people tend to normally have a dream and they are about to make impact ( falling, or car crash etc) and then they jump up and then the entire class looks at you trying to figure out what the hell happened to you.

I remember last semester a kid fell out of the chair from a nightmare he was having. He also pooted.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

when sleeping in class, or at work, people tend to normally have a dream and they are about to make impact ( falling, or car crash etc) and then they jump up and then the entire class looks at you trying to figure out what the hell happened to you.

I remember last semester a kid fell out of the chair from a nightmare he was having. He also pooted.
Man violation. Men don't poot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
 1....2....Freddie's comin for you...

roll.gif
roll.gif

you farted tho?
laugh.gif

I may have. But it wasn't like a loud burstAnd my dream wasn't about crashing or anything. I was dreaming I was sitting in class, but I had an Inception moment and I realized I was dreaming. Then my face began to melt and I got kinda startled

Originally Posted by ps2child

laugh.gif
 1....2....Freddie's comin for you...

roll.gif
roll.gif

you farted tho?
laugh.gif

I may have. But it wasn't like a loud burstAnd my dream wasn't about crashing or anything. I was dreaming I was sitting in class, but I had an Inception moment and I realized I was dreaming. Then my face began to melt and I got kinda startled
I'm sorry, but... 
roll.gif

Its a horrible feeling.I'm snoozing in my marketing lecture when I have this horrible nightmare. I wake up sweating and everything and I kinda wanted to yell a little bit but I fought it. I may have farted but if I did it was silent. I just wonder if I was tossing and turning while I was sleeping and if people noticed
I live for stupid things like this
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've fallen a sleep many times in class and meetings. Never had a nightmare or dream. However I do get that crackhead lean going on. One time I jerked my neck hard as hell woke up to see if anyone saw it and looked down to see drool on my shirt. I got up and walked out of lecture

Man violation. Men don't poot
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My grandma says that !#+%

Exact same thing happens to me from time to time. Except I dont poop or whatever that is.

I've had dreams before in public/class, but never nightmares. I've had dreams where I'm playing ball or something, I dunk on someone and in the excitement of the moment I shake my self awake. I just look around like Deebo and put my head back down.

Back
Top Bottom