Anybody ever have their long term/main chick come out the closet on em?

al audi

Banned
Welp............Ive made threads in the past on this.

Anyways.................guess she claim she Bisexual for real now. Well seems she would be after what she told me she did............I still get down with her too she always tell me she love me etc, we still get down all that stuff w/e. She a real hypocrite though, smh I could write a book on this relationsihp................so yea she been playin me.........I always kinda knew though an I been knew about the chick an her name......still never met her. Maybe im in denial. Crazy thing though......she wild jealous type.......always talkin about "are you bein good" "ill slice a *:&$#" if i find out suttin then she always come off all nonchalant about this chick but she finally told me some other stuff.........

Anybody date a bisexual chick is it a headache? I dunno i feel kinda neutral..........its kinda (#+&$# up cuz this isnt some jump.

roll.gif
Nope, can't say I have.

Watch Chasing Amy.

I can't say I know what you're goin through, because I've only seen it in the movies. Now if you've seen "She Hate Me", make it for you...
nerd.gif

2004_she_hate_me_005.jpg

So she been F'n around on you and you accept that?

Did you at least try and set up a 3 some?

Originally Posted by aceofjays

honestly maybe i feel the way i do because its a female.............

im not a perfect dude either but thats besides the point

3some..........................she already told me last night she dont want me to hit it but they can put on a show for me.

my chick the most jealous they come.....not to mention she be the first one always worried about what im doin then she come off "o yea im goin to (&+#$ house later today"

like maybe im the crazy one........cuz she been had convos with me about this girl.......matter fact i been knew but i figure its just innocent/curious.

she just told me she ate the box though.....so now everything changed. but like i said hell we still get down too an she def bless me right so wth man.

U not trying to go for the Menage a trois it's only right my brother try to put the bug in her ears and say that's a good way for you and the other chick to meet.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

U not trying to go for the Menage a trois it's only right my brother try to put the bug in her ears and say that's a good way for you and the other chick to meet.
nah........i coulda met the chick a while ago but i spazzed on her like.........

menage a trois......yea right...........chick is jealous an i just said how she dont want  me to get it in with her but shed let me watch. jealous and hypocrite it aint right man.

too many feelins, we been together 5 years though.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

so she has you as her main AND a chick on the side? & you're ok with that?

your gf is my hero.

basically...............yes i guess you could say that.

also the girl been knew about me also. we just never met, she prob been tried to convert her all the way but my chick love me an what we do.

she a damn jealous hypocrite though.

edit: matter fact didnt you say you were colombian too? wanna meet her?
laugh.gif

u man card has been revoked.
grin.gif

i bet it get it in more than you though. id bet my bottom dollar on it

Chick Im with now met her 5years ago she had a dude.  We did our thing stayed in contact. Her and the dude she was with got married in '06 and divorced in '06 after that she started messing with chicks.  We came in contact last year and started up again.  She left the chick she was with and moved with me.  If I found out she was messing with chicks again it would bother me cause she say she done with that.  But im no idiot if stuff get suspect im stepping in.  Threesome or watch im cool.  she say the same thing she can't watch me stroke another chick. I put a few bugs in her ear a good response then she had time to think and came back and declined... im being patient really not that important too me but definitely would be nice.  I dont think I would leave though like op say its a chick.  But im not in the situation where she went back to dib and dabble... LOL 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by aceofjays

honestly maybe i feel the way i do because its a female.............

im not a perfect dude either but thats besides the point

3some..........................she already told me last night she dont want me to hit it but they can put on a show for me.

my chick the most jealous they come.....not to mention she be the first one always worried about what im doin then she come off "o yea im goin to (&+#$ house later today"

like maybe im the crazy one........cuz she been had convos with me about this girl.......matter fact i been knew but i figure its just innocent/curious.

she just told me she ate the box though.....so now everything changed. but like i said hell we still get down too an she def bless me right so wth man.

Ight man, just don't get caught up and get left. I've always believed that bisexual people are just going through a phase and that they'll choose one or the other eventually. It would be some $#!% if she chose the chick.

your gf is my hero.

also the girl been knew about me also. we just never met, she prob been tried to convert her all the way but my chick love me an what we do.

she a damn jealous hypocrite though

laugh.gif

you're cooler than i thought.
pimp.gif
 (that's a yes, btw)

in all honesty if you're ok with the set up, then i'm glad you've reached a level in your relationship where you're comfortable enough to share her w other people. only problem i see is how one sided this relationship is. so she can have her cake & eat it too (pun not intended), but dare you step out of the strict confines of her tyranny & all hell will break loose? you definitely got the %$+%*+ end of the stick. *%%$ watching! can't you get your %#@! wet, too??

pics of her you you & her?

She may leave you for this woman if she is jeopardizing a 5 year relationship.

Seriously would you have put up with this if she was messing with a dude?

your gf is my hero.

she a damn jealous hypocrite though.

laugh.gif

u man card has been revoked.
grin.gif

i bet it get it in more than you though. id bet my bottom dollar on it

more than likely, doesn't make you any less of a wuss though.

Do you guys have a Semi-open relationship that is in herfavor?

You want the threesome and that is why you are chillingaround in this !*%#%!!+ of a relationship.

If your dyking %++ %%$#% mad so be. Where she come from,

So your main is cheating on you and you cool with it? guess ill insert the "better man than me" line here... if this was just a bend over buddy then it would be no qualms but your girl...sucks

if shes with you then shes with you, whether shes bi or not, she gets one or the other, thats the way i see it

Back
Top Bottom