Anybody Ever Use A Ouija Board??? Anything Happen?

Didnt do it but I recorded some friends do it. Asked the spirit questions like are you a good spirit or bad etc ? (we did it at a park at night) then a few days pass and we try to upload the vid but it never uploaded and some how lost the file later. One friend woke up with scratches but that was about it nothing happen to me.

my cousin use to have one. everytime they try to throw it away, it will be back where it was. not sure how they got rid of it.

I've always thought it was a strange that atleast once or twice a,month I wake up with scratches on my back...where they positioned at there's no way I could scratch there while I sleep i bite my nails a lot and the scratches are usually deep and

I've always thought it was a strange that atleast once or twice a,month I wake up with scratches on my back...where they positioned at there's no way I could scratch there while I sleep i bite my nails a lot and the scratches are usually deep and

My sister back in the day.....they were young with some friends they tried it and something like a lady named got spelled out an they were freaking out cuz they swore none of them moved it. I can't remember all the details cuz it happened such a long time ago. Anyways that was enough for me to never try it.

Moms told me, early, I'm not allowed to bring those in the house. She said they brought spirits to the house.

Took her word for it..

If you want to read more stories and experiences with this, I think they have this listed as a toy on the Toys R US site. I was reading some of the reviews and was like :wow:. I don't know if it's still up or how true the stories were, but it was enough for me to pass on it for life :lol:

^^^^

Just checked it out. 

They have a glow in the dark one.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Product Description
"Ouija Board has always been mysterious. It has always been mystifying. And now the OUIJA Board is glow in the dark! With 72 fun questions included, you'll never run out of things to ask. Who will call/text me next? Gather your friends around, draw a card, place your fingers on the planchette and ask your question. Concentrate very hard and watch as the answer is revealed in the message window. Make up your own questions, and let the OUIJA Board satisfy your curiosity in virtually endless ways. OUIJA Board will answer. It's just a game - or is it? Includes OUIJA Board, message indicator (planchette), card deck with 72 questions, carrying case with storage pockets and instructions."

mean.gif

Mess with it once in H.S. and after that never again. We started asking random easy questions like how many people are in the room or what did we have for lunch or yes & no answers and it was right every time. There were 3 of us using it and we kept saying "I'm not moving it!" cuz I know for a damn fact I did not move it. I felt a chill in my spine and say **** it, let's close it but it wouldn't release us from the game. We remember reading that you have to get them to let you go or the spirits will be free so we kept playing until it moved to yes when we asked it to let us go. Nothing out of the ordinary happened but it was just that chill that freaked me out.

I did it back in the days and we had like 3-4 people holding the piece and people swore they weren't moving it and yet it moved. I just thought it was horse crap from someone but one of the girls we were with straight cried after.

Did it once because its a joke among my friends that my house is haunted, which it is. Nothing that special happened, we got it to move, but the only word it would spell out is destiny. I made a comment that it spelled it wrong and it immediately stopped in its tracks and went towards goodbye. Later found out spirits hate to have stuff like that insulted. I was SPOOKED.

I did this with a couple of friends back in H.S. It moved and the "spirit" told us it was a young girl who followed us from outside the house. The only highlight of the session was when we asked if our friend was a virgin...Spirit answered "yes", and my friend went mental. LOL.

I did this with a couple of friends back in H.S. It moved and the "spirit" told us it was a young girl who followed us from outside the house. The only highlight of the session was when we asked if our friend was a virgin...Spirit answered "yes", and my friend went mental. LOL.
roll.gif

nerd.gif

man shut the **** up with these ******** stories. no such things as ghost :smokin yall some really fragile minded *****.
science doesnt aknowledge this "portal to demons". come at me bros.

Back
Top Bottom