Anybody ever use water with cereal?

My friend convinced me to do it one time when I was little. He swore up and down it was good, so it HAD to be. Even if it was the nastiest thing in the world, his reaction and testimony to how "good" it was made it taste better than ever before.

My friend convinced me to do it one time when I was little. He swore up and down it was good, so it HAD to be. Even if it was the nastiest thing in the world, his reaction and testimony to how "good" it was made it taste better than ever before.

My brother tried that with coca cola once
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Sittin here too lazy to go and get milk.  Really wanna eat a bowl of cereal.  What's good with water?  Does the type of cereal matter?

Either get milk or eat it dry. Cereal just sounds nasty with water.

Sittin here too lazy to go and get milk.  Really wanna eat a bowl of cereal.  What's good with water?  Does the type of cereal matter?

Either get milk or eat it dry. Cereal just sounds nasty with water.

It sucks, but it had to be done.

I remember the Nter talking about he made his cousin do that with cocoa puffs and lil dude got diarehha

It sucks, but it had to be done.

I remember the Nter talking about he made his cousin do that with cocoa puffs and lil dude got diarehha

ya'll nter's are makin me scared. I was considering it but damn now I feel like I'll wake up murked if I try this. To the grocery store with my lazy self then I guess

How you wake up dead though?
laugh.gif

ya'll nter's are makin me scared. I was considering it but damn now I feel like I'll wake up murked if I try this. To the grocery store with my lazy self then I guess

How you wake up dead though?
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Ran out of milk, used water instead of milk on my Cocoa Puffs.......never again.
smh.gif

sick.gif
Ran out of milk, used water instead of milk on my Cocoa Puffs.......never again.
smh.gif

Never have, and never will.
pimp.gif

I had an uncle that use to eat cereal with beer though
sick.gif
smh.gif

Never have, and never will.
pimp.gif

I had an uncle that use to eat cereal with beer though
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back