Anybody Got Any Horror Stories Like This with Ya J's?

0919_diddy_inf.jpg

you dont think he had an extra pair in the quickness and threw those away within minutes?

not any jordans...but back when i was wearing air force ones...i wanna say sophmore year in highschool.....i had these brand new gray canvas low tops.....istepped in dog crap and ended up leaving the shoes outside......about a month later i remembered they were outside and when i picked them up the gray part hadturned tan from being in the sun too long.....i was pissed but i ended up trading them to some kid in school for one of those t1 graphing calculators lol

old...but i was going thro my shoes...and i discovered my flint 13's were yellowing...the white part. ftl

LOL That was on here last year but funny never the less, you know those went straight in the trash.

wow that funny..well i was in the schools cafeteeria 1 time and i had my spacejams on (fresh) then some dude open the door hard to get in n then BOOM thebottom of the metal part of the door gave a big scratch on the PL i was so damn pissed...

Back
Top Bottom