Anybody Got Any Horror Stories Like This with Ya J's?

I was wearing my first pair of Air Jordans and was playing catch in my friends backyard. Didn't know I stepped in a pile of dog doodoo and tracked it intohis house.
embarassed.gif

Damn sucks neva happend to me and if it does ima feel swag'd for real imagine doin that in the concords..... .oooooooo shhhhh scared me to think boutit.....

i remember i was like 10 and the flight 96s had just come out n i was walkin out of mcdonalds and my friend's mom was like look a ketchup pack! and jumpedon it squirting ketchup all over my shoes... i was so pissed...............

Originally Posted by Hugo

wow that funny..well i was in the schools cafeteeria 1 time and i had my spacejams on (fresh) then some dude open the door hard to get in n then BOOM the bottom of the metal part of the door gave a big scratch on the PL i was so damn pissed...

wow.. man I would have been
mad.gif

Originally Posted by premium ryan

i remember i was like 10 and the flight 96s had just come out n i was walkin out of mcdonalds and my friend's mom was like look a ketchup pack! and jumped on it squirting ketchup all over my shoes... i was so pissed...............

WOW....

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Horror story with my "J's".

-I threw away my OG XVIII's (Blk/Royal Blue).
why?

Because it was all beat up, and I lost the box and towel.

you should of donated them to a charity anythings better than throwing things away

Back
Top Bottom