Anybody Got Any Horror Stories Like This with Ya J's?

haha too funny!
roll.gif

i had that diddy experience with my xix low's and even after i cleaned it, i never wore it until after a year or so, damn dog owner's in myneighborhood never picks up their dog's poop,smh

I had a VNDS pair of OG White/Steel/Black X's and I was riding my bike and foot slipped off the pedel and the midsole got totally raked by the pedal andthe sproket and chain (so did my shin). So not only did they get unrepairably damaged they also got black grease from the chain on them. Not a pretty sight,and I was pissed. Lesson = Don't ride a bike while wearing rare J's.

Actually I do. First day I un-DS'd my Black and red (not bred, worst nickname ever) XIIIs I stepped in some dog !@! right outside of Blockbuster. Luckilyfor me they had a rug at the entrance. Rubbed the hell out of the bottom of my shoe on that rug. I feel bad for whoever had to clean that thing. Me and my girlstill crack up about that whenever i rock the XIIIs.

i was walking at school and some broad stepped on my Levi 1's...she easily could have walked around me but the $*%** had to step on my feet. my boy who waswearing some xx3's says "yo b**** come clean my boys kicks... you f***** em up ya dam c**t".....girl turned around...walked back told me sorryand flipped my friend off...i was laughin hard but then realized the dirt/scratch ...SMH

Stepped in some dog sh%t while wearing my french blue XII's. Took them off asap and cleaned them with piping hot water and soap.

Back
Top Bottom