Anybody here carry a murse

thinking of getting one. i carry to many damn things inside of my pockets? or should i just buy a fanny pack?

thinking of getting one. i carry to many damn things inside of my pockets? or should i just buy a fanny pack?

i rock a bball string bag whenever i work out or go to like an amusement park. my girl calls that a murse.

i rock a bball string bag whenever i work out or go to like an amusement park. my girl calls that a murse.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Cardcase + moneyclip

Keys

Cellphone

What else you got in your pockets bro??

i ride the bus and the train everyday to work. u expect to take my phone charger my book and my lunch in my pockets?

plus why the hell do u mention money clip? i doubt u ever need that.

Cardcase + moneyclip

Keys

Cellphone

i ride the bus and the train everyday to work. u expect to take my phone charger my book and my lunch in my pockets?

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Cardcase + moneyclip

Keys

Cellphone

Get a small backpack and please don't bring the fanny pack back. And for that matter how would you fit a lunch and a book in a fanny pack.

Cardcase + moneyclip

Keys

Cellphone

Get a small backpack and please don't bring the fanny pack back. And for that matter how would you fit a lunch and a book in a fanny pack.

I saw some at Nordstrom Rack here in the Chi couple weeks ago. Thinking about getting one as well for business cards, flyers, extra change, sunglasses, etc.  

Originally Posted by jc619er

Cardcase + moneyclip

Keys

Cellphone

i was jk about teh fanny pack <3

I saw some at Nordstrom Rack here in the Chi couple weeks ago. Thinking about getting one as well for business cards, flyers, extra change, sunglasses, etc.  

Back
Top Bottom