anybody just sit at home all day?

Just started a full time job + working 2nd job at nights most weekdays.

I LOVE diong nothing but watching football on Sundays. Still gotta find room for the gf too. Enjoy your free time.

Even when I don't have anything to do, I have things to do:

Usually wake up on weekends around 6:30 and go to the gym.

Then it's all about making breakfast. Making sure I have food for the week.

Laundry. Dry-cleaning.

Cleanup my apartment from the clutter collected through the week :smh:

Then :smokin and find some time for 2K :smokin

Oh. Forgot to add that my gf received a promotion out of state so I have the lifestyle of a bachelor minus the actually being single part.

Last edited:
19-21= full time job + school
22-23= full time gf living with me + a 1 year old son,i wish I knew that feel smh

weekend coming up, trying to figure out what to do?? ii get tired of sitting around the house all day need something interesting to do, maybe a bar or strip club?

Real life...I be at home most of the day recently, not by choice tho. I had a temp job, it ended, been trying to find work since early November.

If you have the bread hit up a bar or something. If ya friends with you hit the club. Staying in the house too long will lead to depression...fast.

Naw b we got responsibilities

lol word, with a Full Time job and girlfriend living with you you RELISH the chance to do NOTHING for a whole day....would make my weekend just to sit in the house and relax for a change.

View media item 158675

My girlfriend works retail so usually only gets Sunday off and one weekday off.

My saturday is spent sleeping in until about 10, getting a McD's breakfast, eating breakfast watching an episode of a TV show series I'm catching up on (currently Homeland), then playing COD until my eyes hurt, take a nap/get lunch, another episode of TV show, more COD until the girlfriend gets home, then dinner with her and going out to with girlfriend or homies.

My girl usually don't mind when I play COD but I know she gets frustrated at times. Had a huge fight last week because she was trying to sleep to wake up early for work but I was in a party with like 5 of my homies on COD which never happens so I refused to get off. I jokingly repeated what my friend said which was, "tell her to sleep on the couch". She took it seriously and went to sleep on the couch with all the bed blankets and a pillow. So then I played like two more games because hey she was up there "sleeping" anyways. No...when I went up to go get her she wasn't there. She was sitting outside in her car crying :x :smh: She really felt disrespected that I JOKINGLY told her to sleep on the couch.

She told me I could play COD two nights ago, I told her to go brush her teeth n get ready for bed and surprised her by buying her favorite christmas movie on the PS store (Elf). She was ecstatic. Plus I took her to a heat game last night so I'm really on her good side. She said if the Heat won she'd be so happy she'd give me dome WHILE I played COD. But they lost...to the wizards :lol:
This post was hilarious to me.. dude gave us a fullblown "day in the life" :lol: :pimp:

How much were the Wiz tix btw?

Even when I don't have anything to do, I have things to do:
Usually wake up on weekends around 6:30 and go to the gym.
Then it's all about making breakfast. Making sure I have food for the week.
Laundry. Dry-cleaning.
Cleanup my apartment from the clutter collected through the week
mean.gif

Then
smokin.gif
and find some time for 2K
smokin.gif

Oh. Forgot to add that my gf received a promotion out of state so I have the lifestyle of a bachelor minus the actually being single part.
man my boys always wanna light one up while we playing so its always puff puff pass and playing with one hand lmfao

ive been doing that everyday since my seasonal job ended its about to start again tho,

we close in october open up in january, im also have an interview on friday for a job working the graveyard shift, 

i personally enjoy not doing ish on the weekends, since i did all my partying and smashing random sloots from 18-24 im 26 on the 14th of this month..

plus me and my homies are all tired n whatnot we all work our girls work...its hella depressing when the only days you enjoy is when you're resting...

wish we were like those european countries that get mandatory vacation time and also that siesta thing,
mean.gif

Last edited:
Dude does nothing all day with the lofty goals of trying to muster up the energy to go to a strip club

tumblr_me8kzgG5iM1qzwhb0o1_r2_400.gif

Last edited:
Currently unemployed cause I eventually got tired of Targets 2 years of ******** and quit and God does it get boring being at home doing nothing somedays. I work with my dad about 3 to 4 days outta the week but when I'm not working I'm usually doing nothing. I need to find a Monday thru Friday job cause working retail sucks

i'm unemployed and no longer going to school, i get no unemployment so i just chill at home looking for work, watching skate videos, going out skating, play some hoops, luckily i got 4 older brothers to chill with that live nearby since i hardly go out with friends to bars and stuff since i don't have any money
frown.gif

im usually never home..and im 22..i own a shoe boutique, i buy and sell cars, i dj, and bout to start another company soon with maintenance oh and a promotion company as well...oh and how i got to this point this quick?nope it wasnt help from anyone. it wasnt loans...it was from me doing the complete opposite from what you doing..and thats called being lazy..

im usually never home..and im 22..i own a shoe boutique, i buy and sell cars, i dj, and bout to start another company soon with maintenance oh and a promotion company as well...oh and how i got to this point this quick?nope it wasnt help from anyone. it wasnt loans...it was from me doing the complete opposite from what you doing..and thats called being lazy..

Well phuk! Doing it, you are :nthat: got dat hustle, i likes it
why buy da milk when you can have da cow, b
another thing, being in a relationship will highly stop you from doing many things, having a kid too...and cut off anything that distract you..example i sold my ps3 =[..
annnnnd i told myself i never want to work for someone again. I aint got no one telling me why im late or why im here on the computer on NT in my store lol. Just pay my
taxes and im good..

After I graduated college, I'd do it everyday because I had nothing else to do. Don't know how I did it.

Sunday, football, wings, the bros is necessary at least once a month now, though. Gotta clear the mind every once in a while.

Even when I had no job I did not just sit around at home all day.

Use that time wisely to figure out what you want to do.

Make goals for yourself. Achieve your dreams. Stop existing and start living.

I'm busy all week except Sundays, which is when i relax and stay home. If I do anything on Sunday, it is in the morning till early afternoon. 

Hugo is officially my idol now lol
Just start the year strong homie, thats what i did first week of January selling rastaclat bracelet on my website..invest!invest! invest! recycle that money for bigger and better things..
Just know there will be a lot of hate once you shine...someone shot at my store window at night back then..work hard stay humble!

Just start the year strong homie, thats what i did first week of January selling rastaclat bracelet on my website..invest!invest! invest! recycle that money for bigger and better things..
Just know there will be a lot of hate once you shine...someone shot at my store window at night back then..work hard stay humble!

Speaking of which, can you link me to your site? Those are some pretty dope bracelets.

Back
Top Bottom