Anybody Watching the I Love NY Reunion?

I'm on the west coast and right now, it's still the reruns showing. Right now, it's the episode where they brought in the family members.

I'm watching it, I watched The wire earlier today.

the show just seems scripted, like it has piped in laughter.

i'm just getting the feeling the tailor made is going to get stomped. i won't spoil it for the west.

^ haha he missed him and flew right over him!
laugh.gif

Theres no way this is not scripted

Mr. Wise supermanin' Tailor Made on some Soulja Boy Tellem tip
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"YOUUEEEEELLLL !!!"

Originally Posted by Prez T

Mr. Wise supermanin' Tailor Made on some Soulja Boy Tellem tip
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"YOUUEEEEELLLL !!!"

ROFL. I always thought Mr. Wise was a variant White Boy with 1/10th the thugness.

smh.gif
@ wise flying over dude.
laugh.gif
He should of just ran up and laid him out...but he jumped wth?

its not as good as i thought it would be but i couldnt turn it off because i heard too much crazy stuff was going to happen. it didnt though.

Wise just launched himself at Tailor Made
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..i couldn't believe that when i saw it..he didn't even hit him..fake thug..no more NYplease..thank god she hopefully found someone..anyone see the previews for the new Flava Flava?

i thought someone on here said awhile back that her and tailor made would break up on the reunion show because she is pregnant would some dudes baby.

I was watchin American Gladiators, the girl broke her leg 2 minutes into the show. HAHA I think chance and real are getting their own show next. They hadauditions here in Buffalo for it.

lmao at wise jumping over his head. i think this dude is scared to hit him. "does anyone have a lint brush"

Back
Top Bottom