Anyone agree on any of this stuff I'm saying in this topic that you're going to click on right now?

It's common for someone to have the same username because this site caters to people who like sneakers, particularly nike or air jordan sneakers.

As for the sig, people have to fit in something or be a part of something. And as such, cliques and groups will start to be formed. The sigs are just anextension and reflection of this.

Everyone wants to be different so much, they only end up being the same as everyone else.

Another thing. The demographic is varied and a lot of "adults" still haven't matured and identify with the adolescents of the site a little toomuch. Or the adults joined as adolescents and haven't made the switch to adulthood.

This site alone can stunt one's personal growth and individuality, imho.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

All i know is without you Jumpman, we wouldnt have had JJB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif

I usually rely on Avys, so when two people have the same one I get real tripped out. I never both reading SNs unless they are short and to the point. Anythingwith numbers and a bunch of words combined into one word I pass.

I usually try to stand out with worthwhile posts.

This is ironic because that means I usually don't post, therefor am unrecognizable

I'm a very visual person.

So I rely mostly on the avy's but most of y'all avys are too whack so your personality flies right out the door.

But on the subject of important NTers, Im well on my way to becoming a certified Rookie of the year nominee..
pimp.gif

- Safari​

I feel you on what youre saying in a way. I still remember you and your sn and I probably wontforget it cus youve been around though youve probably never seen me post. I copped OG Steel Xs offf of Dj. Mr. Sulu back in the day, copped UNC XIVs off ofJersey-Joe for $165 shipped, and Mclibit posting all of the samples along with Ekin702 back in the day. Theres a few OGs who probably remember me and can vouchfor my shoe knowledge as far as the "game" goes but it doesnt phase me in the least if no one recognizes my SN. HovaJordans yourcousin right?

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

I feel you on what youre saying in a way. I still remember you and your sn and I probably wont forget it cus youve been around though youve probably never seen me post. I copped OG Steel Xs offf of Dj. Mr. Sulu back in the day, copped UNC XIVs off of Jersey-Joe for $165 shipped, and Mclibit posting all of the samples along with Ekin702 back in the day. Theres a few OGs who probably remember me and can vouch for my shoe knowledge as far as the "game" goes but it doesnt phase me in the least if no one recognizes my SN. HovaJordans your cousin right?
You're sn is something people can't forget.

I remember people by their avatar. Once they switch it they're a WHOLE different person to me.....

Yeah I never was down for those generic @*# screenname

JayBaller23Nike @*# @!%##+...

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Yeah I honestly dont know anyone aside from a few mods and am so confused when someone is like "your the guy from so and so thread awhile back" how do you guys remember that? Ive been on NT for a good 3 years and couldnt recall one name off the top of my head or relate it to anything they have previously done. lol. Maybe people are on NT to much.

Back
Top Bottom