anyone aqua 8's cracking?

first off if this is the wrong post please move..

and back on topic, anyones aqua 8's cracking? because mine are in a pretty bad cracking state
tired.gif
..how good of a quality is this shoe?..i will get pictures up in a little while

please post pics of your cracking if you dont mind
tongue.gif

tried to get the best view of the cracking..it might not look too major in the pics.. tried to get an up close but phone flash is too bright tried turning itoff and its too dark..anyway of repainting?

5dl2ec.jpg

2n6yp9f.jpg

yeah, mine were straight boolian too. just like my friend's militarys, freakin boolian.

stress marks and paint cracks, it's not the actual sole crumbling or anything.

keep them deadstocked if you do not want any marks. if not, then expect marks and like it.

i wore them probablly 10 times..

mine are also cracking from the back

its kind of nice to hear that other pairs are cracking because i was thinking it was quality or something

But understand there is a BIG difference with midsoles cracking and paint cracking,
so which one you got??
The ones pictured about look like paint cracking if im not mistaken.

funny thing is i just traded for
a pair of aqua's i love these shoes
but i already see some bad qualities
bout them, how would ya suggest on
cleaning the suede part of them?

I planned to keep mine DS, but after a few months DS , toebox sort of crumpled by itself (i dont know why i keep my shoes in a stable temp.) Got mad and playedthe hell out of these and now has serious paint cracking
laugh.gif

yea the paint on the plastic midsoles on 2007 retros is garbage. i had cracking on the midsole of my harbor blue 3s after about 3 o 4 casual wears

yep sadly with the quality nowadays paint chipping is very normal..might buy another pair since these are one of my fave kicks.. to fix paint chipps try usingangelus paint..

Back
Top Bottom