Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

Start some threads 
nerd.gif

TAN ain't even the problem.

Ya'll need to get lives. NT will seem more popping when you've spent some time away.

OR you could actually go talk about shoes... Cause, the rest of the forums are doing just fine.
cats only talk about the same 3 shoes though?

Bunch of beasts in the shoe thread....160 pages about a single colorway of a general release, we are all lemmings.

Cats in tan are od passionate too, they refer to themselves as tanners and I even saw a design for a tan t shirt in there. It's like a huge clique.

my shirt hasnt came in yet....everyday i stand by the window....waiting....

just waiting...

|I

TAN is nothing but lonely dudes calling each other papi making sus comments to other men 

it really fell off, it was fun before but now its like the 6 same dudes in there typing about meat or being forever alone.

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely agree.maybe meth could do a temporary lock of TAN for 1 week. Every month to mix. Up the general forum. But it doesn't matter to me. I am just throwing out an idea. Also this way it shakes things up in general and also in TAN

Yeah I definitely agree.maybe meth could do a temporary lock of TAN for 1 week. Every month to mix. Up the general forum. But it doesn't matter to me. I am just throwing out an idea. Also this way it shakes things up in general and also in TAN
what would change?

Why don't y'all quit waiting on someone else to make NT live and do it yourself...

TAN ain't even the problem.

Ya'll need to get lives. NT will seem more popping when you've spent some time away.

OR you could actually go talk about shoes... Cause, the rest of the forums are doing just fine.

cats only talk about the same 3 shoes though?

Bunch of beasts in the shoe thread....160 pages about a single colorway of a general release, we are all lemmings.

C'mon brah. Roshe, Flyknit, Flyknit Chukka, Air Yeezy II, Kobe System, KD VI, Lebron XI, Air Max I, SB Dunk, The Glove, Air Max 90, WDYWT, Celebs Wearing Heat, Team Posite thread, AMFAM thread, Post your Lebrons, Vintage Heat, and countless Foamposite threads.

Niketalk is filled with sneaker discussions. You just have to leave this deadzone called general.

And whats funny is, I didn't even name and JB forum threads.

You just looking at the same 3 shoes.

some of you cats dissing TAN were just posting in TAN 
grin.gif

NTers used to complain about things not being threadworty which led to the creation of TAN and spin off threads which reduced the amount of new threads. I agree with you though. Old general was :nthat:

Hasn't been much variety lately, and the recent influx of reachers can kill discussions quick.

Back
Top Bottom