Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

Huge circle jerk in there. Dudes actually post links to others threads an discuss the threads in there amongst the tanners. Not to mention the thirsty broads in there. One chick yesterday, "can we talk about my problems now?" Go get some real fiends, ****, stop thirsting. It used to be good too. The lanes drove ebw, nowitz an a bunch of other cool people away. Sucks now. I say delete ir

Huge circle jerk in there. Dudes actually post links to others threads an discuss the threads in there amongst the tanners. Not to mention the thirsty broads in there. One chick yesterday, "can we talk about my problems now?" Go get some real fiends, ****, stop thirsting. It used to be good too. The lanes drove ebw, nowitz an a bunch of other cool people away. Sucks now. I say delete ir

:lol:

If you dont like it, what brings you to the thread ?

laugh.gif

If you dont like it, what brings you to the thread ?
Dude be in there posting away, but now it's a circle jerk ? lol

SUPER lame :lol:
What's even worse is it was one of the top 5 posts on the first page of General.
Man what? That happened one time yesterday and your here talking as if it's a common occurrence. If you really have an issue with someone saying "man I really hate what's going on in this thread" the posting a link to said thread then Idk what to tell you. It's not like there was a full blown Where discussion about the other thread within TAN but that is how you're making it seem.

should he state that he hates a thread, in the thread that he hates? e

Last edited:
This place fell off super hard. 93% of the OG's are gone and there are way too many new age morons on this board that are part of group think. Probably outta here myself soon.

Another problem is that we should get rid of the "everything under one umbrella" mentality. There should be ABSOLUTLEY NO broad threads, such as: Car threads, Android threads!!! They should really be folders within the General Forum and it would go like this:

Cars
- Audi
- BMW
- Nissan
- VW
- Detailing
- Repairs
- Recalls
and so on............

OR you could even narrow it down to American, German, Japaneese.

Android
- Samsung
- HTC
- Motorola
- LG
- Software Discussions
and so on.........

It really "Grinds My Gears" to have to read through an entire car thread just to find something that interests me.

Just my .02 :smile:

Last edited:
Ninja lurks TAN? Has to, or that would mean he's talking completely out of his ***...oh wait..

How about this? If Ninja can come with legit evidence that shows TAN is really slowing down General, we'll concede TAN. I'm talking numbers, stats...a chart would be nice. Not just a screen cap showing the traffic, because, like someone already stated, it's the same few people over and over again. Which means that screen cap means nothing.

Only condition, the phrases, "bring back the wait period..", "not thread worthy" and/or anything alluding to those sentiments, would be an insta-ban.

I gravitate towards the black women appreciation thread. Which is why it's in my sig. I stopped reponding to the race thread as I realized most of NT is educated by TV on the subject. Once I get back in the gym, I'll be back in the get fit thread. That's about it for me.

SUPER lame
laugh.gif
What's even worse is it was one of the top 5 posts on the first page of General.
i mean lets keep it funky, that thread serves absolutely no purpose..you can't even approach it like a regular thread anymore, imagine going to page 1

right NOW and looking for useful info
laugh.gif
sick.gif

you can't say that about any of da specialized threads on NT right now.

things that you do in that thread, you'd be warned or banned in others.... in mean "sup?" as a response to bump da thread up

let's do that a couple times anywhere else....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

its simple, you kill TAN, and general comes back to life (at least in better shape)

...i never understood why have a twitter-esque free posting thread competing

against da whole rest of general, twitter, instagram, and FB has stemmed away enough people...

if you wanna be completely honest about this whole thing, ya give NT another 10 years? i live here, but rarely do others share my message

board interest.
This again? You got your wish, Meth shut down TAN for a week, no change. This happened TWICE. Let it go man. He even pointed it out to you in plain English, what do you NOT understand?

Last edited:
Ninja lurks TAN? Has to, or that would mean he's talking completely out of his ***...oh wait..

How about this? If Ninja can come with legit evidence that shows TAN is really slowing down General, we'll concede TAN. I'm talking numbers, stats...a chart would be nice. Not just a screen cap showing the traffic, because, like someone already stated, it's the same few people over and over again. Which means that screen cap means nothing.

Only condition, the phrases, "bring back the wait period..", "not thread worthy" and/or anything alluding to those sentiments, would be an insta-ban.

Sometimes I wish Sillyputty was still active, Shirley dude would have multiple charts and stats to prove TAN has in fact sucked the da life out of general, b.

TAN ain't even the problem.

Ya'll need to get lives. NT will seem more popping when you've spent some time away.

OR you could actually go talk about shoes... Cause, the rest of the forums are doing just fine.

Nope, JB forum used to be A LOT better back then. I could spend days there at a time. Now it's just people asking about RD, sizing, and what places will have which shoe.

TAN ain't even the problem.

Ya'll need to get lives. NT will seem more popping when you've spent some time away.

OR you could actually go talk about shoes... Cause, the rest of the forums are doing just fine.

Nope, JB forum used to be A LOT better back then. I could spend days there at a time. Now it's just people asking about RD, sizing, and what places will have which shoe.

Yeah, but thats the whole point of NT. To find out Release dates, sizing, and what places will have shoes. Thats vital information to someone looking to buy sneakers.

What else are people supposed to talk about? :lol:

I understand it used to be better though. Back when I first came her in 03/04 there were less trolls and people making accounts just for e-props. But the sneaker forums as a whole haven't really taken much of a hit like General. JB forum is actually getting better, slowly but surely.

Honestly, I've been in TAN a lot the past 2 weeks, and the content within that thread doesn't really detract from the board. It's not like dudes are posting thread worthy content in there. It's just a bunch of people keeping up with each other's days.

Some of you guys need some fresh air and stop complaining about how an internet message board should be....

Back
Top Bottom