Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

NT General used to be my main hub for interesting news or time killers. Now all of that has pretty much moved to different forms of social media, etc. I think that has a lot to do with it.

I do kind of agree about TAN, though. But are those subjects and conversations threadworthy?

Maybe TAN should be a one topic forum separate from General on NT's homepage...?

agreed. these big threads pretty much take up all new topics

if you arent already in one of these you have to try and catch up or try and tag along.. :smh:

everyone says it but man i miss the old NT

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
the thread about nothing...

started by rayray3thousand (2/10/12 at 8:59am)

Go to your last post ›
[/td][td]
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs1-UdHIwbo6FOXUnpXeVT_J...

Today at 1:15 am by bilboshmangins
[/td][td]171,030[/td][td]2,377,8[/td][/tr][/table]
thats your problem right there...at what point do you pull da plug on this drain on general? 8,500+ pages (if you got your page views to classic 20 post per page)

2.3+ million views....

i been told ya TAN was a drain on general...

**** ain't even a useful thread, you can't start from page 1 and learn anything like you can in other thread thats a functionally specialized and have a ton

of pages and info...but w/e, im tired of being righ im just 1 person, all i can do is make threads & be me.

check out da skateboarding thread 
happy.gif

i know most of you skate or skated back in the day.

We need more forums. There's no reason to have a TV/Movie thread with nearly 1000 pages.

General is too cluttered.

General went down hill after the switch.
I actually believe this is the answer.. A lot of people left NT after ezboard turned into yuku and our recently change to huddler plus no waiting a month for your new SN to go through. Also there's a lot people unfunny new people who just recently signed up :stoneface:

Last edited:
I actually believe this is the answer.. A lot of people left NT after ezboard turned into yuku and our recently change to huddler plus no waiting a month for your new SN to go through. Also there's a lot people unfunny new people who just recently signed up :stoneface:

*Insert Ye Mic Drop*

Place is eerie. All the familiar threads with tens of thousands of views and replies but NOTHING in since July. 

edit: Just checked apparently I Live in Texas is still doin work over there. 

i just went to see and there is only 2 people i see posting :lol: :smh:

imma go troll and get banned for fun

Last edited:
I stopped posting as much except when I'm extremely bored. Still active in regional forums with the SoCal summits.....

Plus everyone is playing GTA

We just all grew up bro... I was active on here when I was 16 now Im 22... Gotta let these youngins take the torch

its simple, you kill TAN, and general comes back to life (at least in better shape)

...i never understood why have a twitter-esque free posting thread competing

against da whole rest of general, twitter, instagram, and FB has stemmed away enough people...

if you wanna be completely honest about this whole thing, ya give NT another 10 years? i live here, but rarely do others share my message

board interest.

NT is dead and Tan is dead. It ran its course, its usually the same 10 people talking to each other. I miss seeing the new faces and new topics. Though I think it should be locked so a fresh one can start in a few months. But whatever let them cook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom