Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

yo get lost chief, i can't take your answer seriously
laugh.gif
u started that damn thread.
bilboshmangins started that thread because he couldn't stand seeing Jason Sudeikis in casual fits and Jordans any more. He prefers his men naked.

whats really good with that meat thread tho? is it a troll thread or are dudes really up in there gettin their mister cee on? i feel like im missing something. like an inside joke.

That's the beauty of it champ! The meat thread can be whatever you want it to be! :wink:

yo get lost chief, i can't take your answer seriously :lol: u started that damn thread.

Acting like you didn't enjoy your time in there. Guys are helping each other out in there...feel free to contribute.

Thats da era where i came from
pimp.gif

Once u couldn't quote pics they neutered that thread.
I remember mrmossyman being crucified with the Harry Potter photoshops and I was like 13 at that time and mad shook to ever post pic on NT after seeing what happened to him.

music forum has always been neglected. it was like the wild west. had their own PYP with roasts and the ninjahood ABH fat joe beef. those threads stayed up for a lonnnng time before they got shut down :lol:

music forum has always been neglected. it was like the wild west. had their own PYP with roasts and the ninjahood ABH fat joe beef. those threads stayed up for a lonnnng time before they got shut down :lol:

yeah the music pyp was way wilder the way I remember it :lol:

until dudes started snitchin

Instead of bashing General we should be brainstorming on how to bring it back to its "glory" days
Stop trying to make us have to come up with a solution.

Stating the problem is much easier for me to do.

amirite?

i simply think its because of having 40 threads instead of 20 threads on 1 page

it just looks boring seeing the same threads id prefer the old way with 20 threads

edit- f*** tan and anybody that love em

Last edited:
remember last time this came up and in an attempt to stimulate nt general somerandomdude grave dug a ton of threads with the jaguars guy gif...... :lol: :rofl: then caught the ban hammer quick
I dunno what's funnier the actual gif, or when people bring up jaguar guy gif colloquially. I'm over here dying. The sketchbrah sketch of it is pretty hilarious as well

remember last time this came up and in an attempt to stimulate nt general somerandomdude grave dug a ton of threads with the jaguars guy gif......
laugh.gif
roll.gif
then caught the ban hammer quick
I dunno what's funnier the actual gif, or when people bring up jaguar guy gif colloquially. I'm over here dying. The sketchbrah sketch of it is pretty hilarious as well

did they ever find out the identity of Jaguar guy? that dude is a legend and must slay thousands on the reg

Back
Top Bottom