Anyone can help me?? university parking lot car damaged

So i parked in my university parking lot today and as i back out i hear a cracking sound coming from my front bumper. Then i went down to check wat happened, i saw a piece of plastic broken off from my car's front bumper. what has cause this was the steel rod tat was holding the concret stopper pulled it off. I was wondering if i could get some compensation from my school.

Pics of the parking space and damage ?

I dont think there is anything you can do but chalk it up and fix it yourself. Its pretty much your fault for pulling up too far.  Ive seen 2 friends do the same thing to their car,  because they parked with their front bumper resting slightly on a sidewalk.

The car goes forward with ease, but when you start to reverse the edges of the bumper get stuck on the curb    ...reverse ...  wait for it.... wait for it....  POP!!!   There just went the bottom half of  your bumper skin.

I'm pretty sure when you buy a permit that they are not responsible for anything that happens to your car

So you pulled in too far into a parking space, and you're hoping the school compensates you for your stupidity?

Btw nice username
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom