Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Great job! How did you manage to sit on all of those boxes for this long?

Figure I would keep some around. Opened quite a few back in the day that's why you see the multiple Kobe rookies.

That is awesome!! If you were to grade them yourself, how many potential PSA 10's you think you have there?!?!

Not sure the Topps and Upper Deck rookies are really good candidates. The edges and corners are good on those and the centering also really isn't an issue. I would have to look at the surfaces and make sure that's good before sending them in. I have 3 of his Topps Chrome rookie and 2 of them have centering issues so only 1 is a viable candidate but I would think that is a PSA 9 at best.

Added these 2 to my PSA 10 collection:

- lonzo mosaic (pop. 15)
- thon maker ...got for $10 hehe (pop. 3)

5D5C3E64-D2AF-4D82-99C1-0B6DB53580C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Figure I would keep some around. Opened quite a few back in the day that's why you see the multiple Kobe rookies.

Not sure the Topps and Upper Deck rookies are really good candidates. The edges and corners are good on those and the centering also really isn't an issue. I would have to look at the surfaces and make sure that's good before sending them in. I have 3 of his Topps Chrome rookie and 2 of them have centering issues so only 1 is a viable candidate but I would think that is a PSA 9 at best.
That’s dope to see. A 9 or even an 8 is worth it just to have them slabbed especially that 50th anniversary.

Doubt you’re selling any but let us know. Sealed boxes are insane right now so I wouldn’t blame you for selling those sealed unless you prefer to gamble and open them.

Ran into a restock of stadium club, topps fire, and 2020 donruss football at Target. Picked up about $80 worth of product and only got 1 burrow (rated rookie base) and a few jordan loves but nothing crazy. Just shocked to actually see anything on a shelf lol.

I've ripped 2 Hobby Boxes of Donruss, another 8-10 packs, and 60 retail packs, and still haven't pulled a Tua or Burrow Rated Rookie. :smh:

I've pulled a ton of nice stuff, but not the card I truly want. (or even variations of)

I've ripped 2 Hobby Boxes of Donruss, another 8-10 packs, and 60 retail packs, and still haven't pulled a Tua or Burrow Rated Rookie. :smh:

I've pulled a ton of nice stuff, but not the card I truly want. (or even variations of)

Pull any Jeudy?

Jeudy gotta focus on his drops, but there was one MNF play that stood out. He put Kristian Fulton on skates in the fourth quarter. SEC-on-SEC crime.

Jeudy my runner-up, but had Lamb as OROY going into this season.

Topps catching up on shipping, got a bunch in the past week. Half way there.

matt Taylor, king Saladeen, and Griffey sets. Also the randoms I’ve bought so far

B86C4DA6-BC98-4C81-8953-52C2C19188DD.jpeg

A089DEE8-ECF8-449A-A5A8-DA30B5ABF11C.jpeg

487E94A9-CE9C-435D-AC1A-6E25A68E7140.jpeg
B49D460C-67C4-4C94-A7FF-4D141B1280D7.jpeg

Aren’t you Canadian? That’s your Steeze BAYBEE

Meh it’s aight.

I pulled a bruce bowen auto /25 from a box i got from walmart 10 years ago :lol:

I guess they either stopped stocking nba or they are sold out all the time like in the US.

Back
Top Bottom