Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I think Optic previews are in megas but I could be wrong.

Hearing NFL Mosaic this week it's going to be a hit. Herbert showing out this past weekend only made it even more interesting.

Been on a PSA 10 Fix the past month...no rhyme or reason other than just players I like....
9CBA9721-9491-4A32-AF2B-9B2D81055328.jpeg
2303BCCF-F578-4DC7-95F0-CDFAC073469A.jpeg
EA9AD96F-C09C-4B26-94E0-D7B1EDA07B0F.jpeg
FDFEA126-385D-4140-8A38-8320C1ECC2B1.jpeg
BD10D1BE-F94D-420B-964A-34072C6F40DD.jpeg

I think I had that Fleer Flair Grant Hill rookie card, when he was a rookie. No idea where it could be now though. Might be in a big trunk back at my parents house, along with my Spawn comics 1-50, Penny Hardaway autographed photo (which I believe is fake), and some other collectibles from when I was younger. Gonna have to dig that trunk out next time in back at my parents

I think Optic previews are in megas but I could be wrong.

Hearing NFL Mosaic this week it's going to be a hit. Herbert showing out this past weekend only made it even more interesting.
yup optic previews are in the mega boxes.
I've hit great cards with the mega and hangers this year

Mosaic retail hit here last week
only 4 boxes in each target store I've gone to.
Restocker said more to come in the upcoming week
Opened a Mosaic hobby and the surface of the cards are :sick:

Got a few burrows last night in a mosaic break. I was one box late from a white mosaic burrow /25. I had the bengals the next break in which all I got were base, debut, and intro ductions burrows.
Btw I got a canvas burrow for the person who is interested.

yup optic previews are in the mega boxes.
I've hit great cards with the mega and hangers this year

Mosaic retail hit here last week
only 4 boxes in each target store I've gone to.
Restocker said more to come in the upcoming week
Opened a Mosaic hobby and the surface of the cards are :sick:

That's good to know, I get all my retail packs from Walmart and usually product hits Target first then Walmarts in my area.

With all the good young Qb's and skill positions getting love now too I'm tempted to rip all I find. Will stick to my usual open half and sell have strategy though.

Just hit a monster in a random team break earlier
7C9AB358-E3DF-49E5-BB4B-4FF50861A1F6.jpeg
Lucky duck! Spent some decent coin on the bengals and havent gotten squat lol.

Question for the football guys: Anyone thinking Chase Young is kinda a sleeper rn? Im thinking 1, hes a great player and 2, last year any rookie is gonna be representing the ******** name. Think that might add some value long term?

I wouldn't invest in any defensive players for football. Unless they become a legend the value just ain't there
I totally agree but just wonder if there isn't a mild shift. Bosa def has some value currently and I think Young is a better player for sure and I am speculative that the oddity of the year and the name change might help prop his value up. But I could be wrong lol.

I totally agree but just wonder if there isn't a mild shift. Bosa def has some value currently and I think Young is a better player for sure and I am speculative that the oddity of the year and the name change might help prop his value up. But I could be wrong lol.

Valid points. I guess you never know. COVID has changed a lot of things and I suppose anything can happen

Valid points. I guess you never know. COVID has changed a lot of things and I suppose anything can happen
For sure. I've been collecting (personally) on and off for years and didn't realize where the market had really gone until Covid hit and i started looking at some additional ways to supplement my families income. Anyways, glad i stumbled on the thread and thanks for the input/advice!

Those optics are nice.

Actually saw one pulled in a fat pack (30 card pack) so I’m wondering if you can find them in any retail product.

Pulled an auto in a gravity pack.

Was Lorenzo Neal. Damn. If FBs were valuable I’d be hyped.

Back
Top Bottom