Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I've accepted the fact I will not see anything in Target.
Sorry to tell you but the excell rep lady that has routes around areas like Fairfield is selling them outside of Target. This is from a reliable source aka my excell vendor. They are investigating her as of 2 weeks ago. So maybe she does everything by the book the next few weeks and you will be able to eat??
But the manager a Target broadway is an %$%. He told the vendor since people have been stealing cards, he lets a dude have first dibs on all the card when it comes in. He usually buys everything. All the stuff he doesn't buy goes to shelves. That explains all the opened boxes by the card area.

But get yourself a bot man lol

Sorry to tell you but the excell rep lady that has routes around areas like Fairfield is selling them outside of Target. This is from a reliable source aka my excell vendor. They are investigating her as of 2 weeks ago. So maybe she does everything by the book the next few weeks and you will be able to eat??
But the manager a Target broadway is an %$%. He told the vendor since people have been stealing cards, he lets a dude have first dibs on all the card when it comes in. He usually buys everything. All the stuff he doesn't buy goes to shelves. That explains all the opened boxes by the card area.

Yeah, Idk where to even begin with bots lol

Anyone here have any 2020 Topps Chrome Mike Yastrzemski cards? I'm looking for the parallels for my PC.
- Green
-Orange
-Red
-Red Wave

I'd ask for the superfractor but someone posted it up on eBay.

noob question: assuming the best service to get cards graded is PSA, do y'all go through them direct or through a 3rd party? I was looking at https://ludkinscollectables.com/psa-grading for some non-sports cards and they seem legit. Thanks in advance.

edit: I searched earlier posts about pcsportscards, but I only have about 50-60 cards. Some base, but mostly early 90s rookies or mid-90s chase cards. Went through ebay etc. and made sure they were worth the fee lol

Last edited:
Aoki bought an 11k Mahomes on eBay

Put the seller on blast because it’s a reprint.

Title shows RP and commenters calling that out. Description says reprint. Aoki says he’s a newb and didn’t know RP meant reprint.

Sheesh. Idk whether to feel bad for Aoki or the seller.
:lol: not the sellers fault he’s an uninformed buyer.

everythjng is worth something. Rising tide raises all boats or something like that.

post it up.

I wouldnt even know where to start with posting anything. I have so much different, random **** but I'm open to suggestions.

Where would I even get an estimate on the value? Is Beckett still a thing? 😆 I got a ton of those magazines lying around somewhere too lol

I wouldnt even know where to start with posting anything. I have so much different, random **** but I'm open to suggestions.

Where would I even get an estimate on the value? Is Beckett still a thing? 😆 I got a ton of those magazines lying around somewhere too lol

ebay is best. Completed listings.

Like dude above said, ebay completed listings. Also, what is the condition of these cards? If you had them just lying around not in a sleeve or toploader of some sort, then chances are that they aren't in pristine condition. Condition is key nowadays, especially if you plan on getting them graded to get the most return on your investment

I just saw a IG post saying a distributor came into a LCS looking for trade rather than stocking the shelves with them lol. What a time

5DC56BB8-6232-439B-8E49-9C9BC07E94D8.jpeg

I want some damn NBA to open

haven't seen a single thing except for a pack of NHL cards or yugioh or whatever this other **** is

Back
Top Bottom