Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Not mine. Some ***hole.

Screenshot_20201003-092958.png

The rookie right handed batting stance >>>>

I can't think of a lot of left handed batting stance cards. :nerd:

IMG_20201003_231219.jpg

Guy on Twitter offerin a Zion, AD, Bron and Nunn for my Tatis Auto. :frown:

Thinkin about it. The 4 cards look very nice. But I KNOW my Tatis is nice.

the walmart by me always at least has some baseball.. Took two Chronicles blasters and had so much fun opening these cards..I don’t even care if it’s not mlb license product.. very pretty cards.. I should’ve grabbed all four instead of two now looking back hindsight... but is it just me I opened over $200 in cards and still no Robert Rookie smhx1000.. I guess the baseball gods want to bless me bo’s tho

A5C1FE35-5487-4773-BDE5-508108319594.jpeg
EECC573A-D576-41F0-9C72-C0534C1A66A0.jpeg
E9AAD913-5BF7-4087-B861-6E32ED01B135.jpeg

Last edited:
Aoki bought an 11k Mahomes on eBay

Put the seller on blast because it’s a reprint.

Title shows RP and commenters calling that out. Description says reprint. Aoki says he’s a newb and didn’t know RP meant reprint.

Sheesh. Idk whether to feel bad for Aoki or the seller.

• Haha
Reactions: jjs
Def don’t feel bad for aoki lol. But then the seller knew what’s up and what was going to happen if someone paid 11 k for his reprint lol

Are my old (early 90s) trading cards worth money now or is it mainly the newer stuff that's valuable in this resurgence of popularity? I have a ton of Jordan cards and a bunch of other random all stars across the 3 sports. Some one school me.

Are my old (early 90s) trading cards worth money now or is it mainly the newer stuff that's valuable in this resurgence of popularity? I have a ton of Jordan cards and a bunch of other random all stars across the 3 sports. Some one school me.

everythjng is worth something. Rising tide raises all boats or something like that.

post it up.

Just dropped $500+ on Mosaics at Target. Wife was there and I told her to check the cards, and she said lady is restocking right now so I drove up there. 6 Blasters and 7 hangers, plus 12 of the pink bag pack.

Left a bunch of Don Russ and Panini Absolute NFL up there... should I go back?

Donruss is a good cheap rip. Up to you.

Nice come up on the Mosaic football. It seems harder for me to get then basketball products lmao.

Back
Top Bottom