Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

アミーゴ アミーゴ haha dope man, teamwork makes the dream work. Hope you're able to grab sumthin

The only thing I've ever found was bowman and I def got there just after 10am. Dude came 2 minutes after me to grab everything too. So that sounds accurate

Def gonna slide and grab anything I can.

23E67CFE-A894-49B6-BDF0-16293E9EB40F.jpeg

Straight to PSA

Y'all pissin me off with these Ja's man. :frown:

I caked for years off Target/Walmart and both those spots dry as **** right now. :smh:

Saw a live break on Ig Last night and dude pulled a Genesis Ja Morant out of a blaster. Man it was beautiful. I almost bought into that break too, but it was random teams anyway.

The Keith Shore Frank Thomas coming out today is my favorite card of the Project 2020 thus far. Bo Jackson was my favorite player...he retired...then Frank was my new favorite. This card is my childhood all in one.
EE8C4DF7-253F-4DBD-935B-1023951A77C6.jpeg

I don’t get the bo Jackson reference on that card, can anyone explain? Cool card though and glad someone finally did the no name.

maldonado maldonado cardcollector2 is his Ig name. In the same box he pulled a red wave LeBron courtside and a good wave concourse in the same box. With the Ja genesis all in the same break. I might join his next break

br0keballer br0keballer damn! Gonna check him out man. We need to get an NT break going lol prob got enough in here to make it happen.

Just spent a couple hours hitting every Walmart and target in my immediate radius.

L after L after L after L.

At one walmart I heard an older employee on the phone telling somebody they never heard of Optic basketball lol suprised Supreme hasn't done a Panini collab at this point

br0keballer br0keballer damn! Gonna check him out man. We need to get an NT break going lol prob got enough in here to make it happen.

Just spent a couple hours hitting every Walmart and target in my immediate radius.

L after L after L after L.

At one walmart I heard an older employee on the phone telling somebody they never heard of Optic basketball lol suprised Supreme hasn't done a Panini collab at this point

Holiday weekends are annoying because you never know if the vendor is going to stock early, or just take the day off and stock later.

I took the advice and hit up my target at 10 am and a vendor was stocking but a dude before me got a cart of bowman, at least 20-25 boxes. I was able to grab 5 bowmans and a few topp series 2 hangers.
My Walmart was empty. No optic on site from what I’ve seen in the northeast region

nice.....buddy talk to the restock dude this morning and so far his stores have been getting 2-4 boxes.

Thanks and yea it’s weird. A lot of stores I’ve been seeing in the Midwest have been getting 7-9 boxes. Southern states 2-4. It’s really random. I hit another restock at another spot but only managed to grab 1 more box.

My favorite Walmart still hasn’t stocked yet. We’ll see how many that one gets. Regardless can’t complain.

WASHED KING WASHED KING dude I got lucky. A kid inherited his dads collection. Kid needed money and sold this to me. Didn’t believe it til the card finally was in my hand.

thought kid was going to scam me. It is rare to find a Raw LeBron topps chrome that is in great condition and not graded at this point.
This is for my PC, card will sky rocket when he wins another chip and inducted into the HOF.

WASHED KING WASHED KING dude I got lucky. A kid inherited his dads collection. Kid needed money and sold this to me. Didn’t believe it til the card finally was in my hand.

thought kid was going to scam me. It is rare to find a Raw LeBron topps chrome that is in great condition and not graded at this point.
This is for my PC, card will sky rocket when he wins another chip and inducted into the HOF.

Sometimes that’s what it’s about. People don’t know what they have sometimes.

Even if he doesn’t win another ring I can easily see that being a 50k+ card in a PSA 10 one day. That’s something you pass down to your kids.

Back
Top Bottom