Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Who do y’all actually PC or actually will keep long term? I’m more of a seller then a buyer/keeper for the rookies.

Houston teams here.

and this guy.

I really only pc Philly players and Griffey. If they are traded or fa signings then I will only collect their cards while in philly (e.g. I will not buy any Harper Nats cards or Halladay jays cards). And only Seattle Griffey’s.

Last edited:
Love this Jackie Card.
ECBD99F6-51F2-48F2-A8DD-8C2E850AB89C.jpeg

had to cop, looking to get all of Sophia Chang’s cards.
8150D32A-E7C6-42BB-977E-8CDB068041BB.jpeg
Very happy that I did not over pay for this car when it was going for $80+.
BD01B520-85D9-41D7-9DA7-3E6629FAA1C6.jpeg

underrated guy imo, he was out last season with an injury but prior to that, he was robbed for ROTY, hoping and expecting for big things from him!
168695EF-D688-4401-8756-0187DA62A58E.jpeg

Of course, had to get the Jeter
CED96FAE-A9B1-422B-B148-B5FCEA14A5FC.jpeg

br0keballer br0keballer thanks bro. Yeah I did some searching online and realized that to be the case. I left em, another bust this morning. Officially tapping out

Whats a man gotta do to take an L? Might just cop a overpriced box of something online. That should sting enough to satisfy the itch for awhile lol

Who do y’all actually PC or actually will keep long term? I’m more of a seller then a buyer/keeper for the rookies.

Houston teams here.

and this guy.

You live in Houston? I lived there for 9 years and Im ready to move back there. I had Rockets season tickets when I was there last. Gave them up because I moved to San Diego and they were too expensive when you factor in I Still have my Florida State football and Bucs season tickets. Plus, basketball could be a grind during the season to get to all the games and/or selling them.

You live in Houston? I lived there for 9 years and Im ready to move back there. I had Rockets season tickets when I was there last. Gave them up because I moved to San Diego and they were too expensive when you factor in I Still have my Florida State football and Bucs season tickets. Plus, basketball could be a grind during the season to get to all the games and/or selling them.

born and raised bro.

living in Houston and bikeable to Toyota center it was a chore going to games sometimes as a season ticket holder.

Any of y’all subscribe to any pack box services?

Just received and pulled today. Only notable pulls and I’ll probably send off that Lebron Holo as centering looks decent. Revolution Lebrons are nice but paper cards.

838B6F92-7FF7-45D1-B158-5685E0E5916D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys I was doing some late night price comparisons of popular player Prizm RC’s in comparison to their prices in March right before the shutdown of the NBA and to now and I noticed something kind of interesting.

Every single player I looked at experienced a dip right when the NBA suspended play (as expected) but every single players prices have now since rebounded and risen above their March high with the exception of Zion who is around $300-$350 short of his March high and Ja Morant who is about $50-$80 short of getting back to his March Prices. I did most of my searching on eBay and sold listings but if you look at graphs on Stockx just for the visual of the price swings.

I don’t know if the reason for this is due to them being rookies. But I’m going to take some funds from my latest NBA sale and grab a Zion base PSA 10. If the same trend continues he should be close to his March Prices by the time the NBA resumes.

Yea there were not as many Zion and ja prizms out on the market yet. Felt like the boom of cards happened during Covid. Now people are ripping and breaking prizm during that time. Prizm were one of the few good products that were currently out before Covid as well. Happens with any hot product at the time, people flock to it and try to find jas and Zion and flip em high when the market wasn’t flooded with them. I see People trying to flip or buy that Zion prizm everywhere. Eventually it will eclipse its original high. Goes with most rookie Prizm cards.

Back
Top Bottom