Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I do PSA. I use marx_cards on ig. Fastest return I’ve had!
Got some old 1s I forgot about. Some Kobe n iverson rookies.

D048AE5E-D320-4809-B368-C8BD2EE5080B.jpeg
15811667-95F9-4B14-962F-D0AB84F87607.jpeg

First p2020 Griffey with a backwards hat, finally. Thanks, Cartoon.

For some reason i actually really like the McGwire today, i think the "BASHERS" is why. :lol:

First p2020 Griffey with a backwards hat, finally. Thanks, Cartoon.

For some reason i actually really like the McGwire today, i think the "BASHERS" is why. :lol:
I think I've ordered all, if most of Oldmanlan's cards. I really like them.

Just sold my Dr. Fauci card on the bay for $300😁 I knew I shouldve picked up more lol

congrats homie lol

Im not worried about returns. If it happens, so be it. Selling anything on ebay runs that risk.

Cnowledge Cnowledge There are a bunch of folks that aggregate a bunch of peoples cards and send them into PSA in bulk. Everybody has their preference but this is the one that Ive heard recommended the most: https://pcsportscards.com/

that said, you can also just submit directly to PSA. Thats what I did. Sent my first shipment in about 3 weeks ago. check https://www.psacard.com/ out for rates/time estimates.

Turn around time for sending it yourself or going through somebody else is gonna be dependent upon the service level you pay for. The quicker return obviously will cost more.

You can get any of his base card for under 120. Easily done, even multiple cards.
Prizm
Mosaic
Select concourse, premier
Optic

and those are just the main Base Ones from the more popular product

You can get any of his base card for under 120. Easily done, even multiple cards.
Prizm
Mosaic
Select concourse, premier
Optic

and those are just the main Base Ones from the more popular product

Is the Hyper Pink Prizm worth grabbing?

I’d say go Optic as well. Market just saw an influx of Optic Ja’s due to the Walmart Mega box restock. They’re undervalued a bit right now in my opinion

But with your price range I’d go base rookie cards for now over the parallels. You can find 3 base Ja optics for around 120 compared to just one hyper pink. Or grab a mosaic and a optic and select concourse. That way you have 3 morant base rookies as oppose to one rookie parallel. Just my opinion if you are collecting morant and starting out.
But there is a lot you can play around with for 120
BtownKj BtownKj

3 base Optic Ja’s...send them in for grading. As long as 1 comes back a 10 you’ve already doubled your money.

Personally I wouldn’t touch a mosaic card that’s raw. I pulled about 4 Ja bases and each had surface issues.

Mosaics are rough grades.

you can find any base Ja for under $120. I sold Optics - 2 zions and a Ja for $150 a couple weeks ago. May have shorted myself but I knew I wasn’t going to send them in for grades.

tbh I like the classic look of optic and I think both optic and select are undervalued compared to Prizm.

Last edited:
congrats homie lol

Im not worried about returns. If it happens, so be it. Selling anything on ebay runs that risk.

Cnowledge Cnowledge There are a bunch of folks that aggregate a bunch of peoples cards and send them into PSA in bulk. Everybody has their preference but this is the one that Ive heard recommended the most: https://pcsportscards.com/

that said, you can also just submit directly to PSA. Thats what I did. Sent my first shipment in about 3 weeks ago. check https://www.psacard.com/ out for rates/time estimates.

Turn around time for sending it yourself or going through somebody else is gonna be dependent upon the service level you pay for. The quicker return obviously will cost more.
Idk about sending cards to some1 else first. Rather send em to Oss direct. Have bought cards in 10yrs. Tryna get back in game

you know, im an idiot as stupid as it sounds to buy that faucci card. I was interested just because sometime down the line or even now it would go for money but I had assumed they would be printing several hundred thousand of them since cards are so hot

oh well

It's not a mainstream Ja, but NBA Hoops Teal Explosion is a nice card for under your price range.

you know, im an idiot as stupid as it sounds to buy that faucci card. I was interested just because sometime down the line or even now it would go for money but I had assumed they would be printing several hundred thousand of them since cards are so hot

oh well
Just buy what you like. That’s what I’ve always done and subsequently I love all my cards and don’t really care what they are “worth” to someone else (usually).

I’m not opening another box of cards this year. Not even at retail. It’s not worth it.

I’d rather just sell the box and buy the cards I want.

Idk about sending cards to some1 else first. Rather send em to Oss direct. Have bought cards in 10yrs. Tryna get back in game

Yeah there are some legitimate guys that do bulk submissions but I also just rather send directly. All a personal preference.

Bro Im back in the game after being out for 20 years lollll

Need to get 2 ja an Zion. Bout to get some boxes

I'd definitely suggest just buying the Ja and Zions you want outright. Basketball boxes are CRAZY marked up right now. If you got it like that and are a gambler, go for it. I'd still buy the Ja and Zion rookies separately.

Back
Top Bottom