Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Got these in, just liked em, and they’re for my personal collection. Still waiting for one other card that is a non-Yankee player I’m excited to get.
D3C2E2C3-E474-4CF0-8400-86BD785CD6C2.jpeg
B8520EF3-F7B2-49B9-9000-E2AFD97164D6.jpeg
AE2589D9-3265-4CB5-B3A5-14AA1475A766.jpeg
886C7BF1-1B6C-4E03-B156-7C3F6372CAE5.jpeg

sole searchin sole searchin How much does that run? Is it a monthly thing with unopened wax?

think they were at 90 then bumped up to $140 for the last month or so due to insane prices. They have different tiers and I did the gold subscription.

$140 gets you a specified hobby pack (this case was a Fast Break Mosaic) + 8 random other packs. They have a list before hand and I ended up with a good draw. Website/IG shows best case or worst case with price comparisons.
I’ve always been skeptical of repack or subscriptions but this scratches the itch for me and has had good value the last 2 months I’ve done it.

I got no stake in anything with them btw lol. Doesn’t matter what you get though, all luck as usual with opening packs. Guy I know had mostly hoops and was bummed - busted it open and pulled the Zion/Kobe dual auto.

think they were at 90 then bumped up to $140 for the last month or so due to insane prices. They have different tiers and I did the gold subscription.

$140 gets you a specified hobby pack (this case was a Fast Break Mosaic) + 8 random other packs. They have a list before hand and I ended up with a good draw. Website/IG shows best case or worst case with price comparisons.
I’ve always been skeptical of repack or subscriptions but this scratches the itch for me and has had good value the last 2 months I’ve done it.

I got no stake in anything with them btw lol. Doesn’t matter what you get though, all luck as usual with opening packs. Guy I know had mostly hoops and was bummed - busted it open and pulled the Zion/Kobe dual auto.
Been buying from them for like a year in a half or so. Got good hits and got crappy boxes too. After the price increase, I'm done with them. I rather buy other cards/packs/boxes with that 140

Interesting. Yeah I got a super itch. Since I been back into cards Ive only ripped 3 Mosaic blasters that were 2x MSRP. They're going for 4x now. Best I got was a Ja base and a Luka green prizm.

Been buying singles ever since.

Been buying from them for like a year in a half or so. Got good hits and got crappy boxes too. After the price increase, I'm done with them. I rather buy other cards/packs/boxes with that 140
Don’t blame you. Price increase was hard to stomach but understandable especially on the basketball side. Hell it has gotten so bad that they are discontinuing the basketball side of it because of the insane price.

but tbh for me it scratches the itch of a variety of product without digging into sealed stuff. Hell a box of mosaic blasters is over $100 at this time.

The value of cards today is astounding. I only sold 10 cards and I’m near $20k in processed payment before I receive a 1099K from Paypal.

Damn! Thats $2k/average per. What kind of stuff you selling? I havent sold a single card yet (other than Fauci lol), only been buying. Only been doing this for 2 months and I'd say most of the stuff Ive bought has already went up anywhere from 30-100% its wild af

I did just drop some bread on a ring for my girl though so Im gonna need to unload a few cards to offset the cost :sick:

yeah. Chronicles is the next product to drop and I think the last of the retail to drop. It’s just a collection of product including some Prizm, etc.

tney’re saying Illusions will also be available retail so Chronicles might not be the last

The value of cards today is astounding. I only sold 10 cards and I’m near $20k in processed payment before I receive a 1099K from Paypal.

you would need to hit at least 200 transactions for the year for them to generate a 1099. Hitting $20k alone won’t trigger it

Also, what I’ve been waiting for, absolutely excited to get this card in, PSA 10 Griffey 🔥
B4A721CC-5473-4118-B091-E90EE4F2DEDB.jpeg
Great card. Honestly my favorite Griffey rookie. The ud is iconic but I enjoy this card much more. I like the rated rookie too, but dislike very much the fleer and bowman. I want a Tiffany psa 10 but just too rich for my blood. :lol:

edit: I have a psa9 of this card I been meaning to get rid of but just lazy. If any nt want it lmk.

Great card. Honestly my favorite Griffey rookie. The ud is iconic but I enjoy this card much more. I like the rated rookie too, but dislike very much the fleer and bowman. I want a Tiffany psa 10 but just too rich for my blood. :lol:

edit: I have a psa9 of this card I been meaning to get rid of but just lazy. If any nt want it lmk.
It's my favorite as well. Prices on the UD are insane, but spend that money, treat yourself! :lol:

It's my favorite as well. Prices on the UD are insane, but spend that money, treat yourself! :lol:
Oh I have the ud :lol: not the topps Tiffany though. I do live that treat yo self lifestyle though. I just can’t spend a few grand on a card, **** I won’t spend over $250. :lol:

Damn! Thats $2k/average per. What kind of stuff you selling? I havent sold a single card yet (other than Fauci lol), only been buying. Only been doing this for 2 months and I'd say most of the stuff Ive bought has already went up anywhere from 30-100% its wild af

I did just drop some bread on a ring for my girl though so Im gonna need to unload a few cards to offset the cost :sick:
Most expensive one I sold was the Zion In Flight Auto, $4500, followed by the Tatum Silver Prizm PSA 10 $2500.

I need to chill but there’s so much opportunity in this market to make some serious money. I can see why Stockx is pushing trading cards as investments. Profit in shoes pales in comparison.

I think you and me joined BO around the same time lol and as you know the amount of knowledge in that board is amazing. Wished I jumped in pre covid. Some guys who bought Giannis Silver Prizm PSA 10’s several months ago are easily making $15k in profit. Unbelievable.

Listed the Lebron just to see what type of offers I can get and Immediately I got this from another member. I think that’s a typo though as I’m sure he meant $4,999 lol but still, I bought that card raw for $900 not even a month:wow: ago and there’s already multiple offers of $3500 for it.

5030C466-601E-4CA1-A694-793A81763E5D.jpeg

whoaitsgee whoaitsgee damn, congrats on the flips g! Yeah we def signed up for BO at the same time. Its wild how much money can be made right now.

I've got most of the singles I wanted, outside of a Lebron rookie and a Zion Courtside.

Not sure if I should buy some wax and sit on it or keep buying singles. The returns are too good and every day the **** goes up that much more.

Just wait til these games hit in a couple days

Back
Top Bottom