Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Most expensive one I sold was the Zion In Flight Auto, $4500, followed by the Tatum Silver Prizm PSA 10 $2500.

I need to chill but there’s so much opportunity in this market to make some serious money. I can see why Stockx is pushing trading cards as investments. Profit in shoes pales in comparison.

I think you and me joined BO around the same time lol and as you know the amount of knowledge in that board is amazing. Wished I jumped in pre covid. Some guys who bought Giannis Silver Prizm PSA 10’s several months ago are easily making $15k in profit. Unbelievable.

Listed the Lebron just to see what type of offers I can get and Immediately I got this from another member. I think that’s a typo though as I’m sure he meant $4,999 lol but still, I bought that card raw for $900 not even a month:wow: ago and there’s already multiple offers of $3500 for it.

5030C466-601E-4CA1-A694-793A81763E5D.jpeg

Find a way to unload off EBay tbh. I hate and am paranoid about chargebacks (not that eBay fixes that) but discord/FB/Blowout have been good for sales and no eBay fees to worry about.

prices are absurd and yea, wished I jumped all in precovid but oh well, no point in dwelling on it. Less then a week ago Prizm retail was at the $450 range - today over $700. Prizm hobby was at the $1650 range - today blowout would a couple at $3k.

**** is wild. I see mosaic blasters at $150 also.

Where are y’all mainly searching for singles? I feel eBay is a ****show but I guess you can always send back if seller didn’t disclose things.

blowout of course. Any good FB groups y’all are in?

Great pickups everyone.. I am late to the party. Only about a month & half into buying. Like others, I wish that I was taking advantage of low priced cards precovid. What is BO? Most of my stuff comes in from IG breaks, local shops, and the rare find at Walmart or Target.

Great pickups everyone.. I am late to the party. Only about a month & half into buying. Like others, I wish that I was taking advantage of low priced cards precovid. What is BO? Most of my stuff comes in from IG breaks, local shops, and the rare find at Walmart or Target.

BlowOut Cards Forum

Are Basketball cards from the 90s even worth anything today? I also noticed an interest in the 90s Jim Lee X-Men set. I wish I was able to complete that set.

Man i wish i could do FB for groups like that, but i just cant anymore, its mostly BCF (and unfortunately ebay) for me. That challenge Fans group :smokin :lol:

Haha figured someone would see that.
But yea honestly I’ve bought And sold most of my cards on Fb groups. Good thing about selling is no returns/chargeback on fb as oppose to selling on EBay. Ebay is pro buyer when it comes to that with returns on cards.

Haha figured someone would see that.
But yea honestly I’ve bought And sold most of my cards on Fb groups. Good thing about selling is no returns/chargeback on fb as oppose to selling on EBay. Ebay is pro buyer when it comes to that with returns on cards.
Trust me i know, i got butt****ed on a few p2020 cards, but at least still came out way on top thanks to legit buyers on BCF (and some on ebay that dont know how to fraud yet), and getting all my cards at retail.

Scooped these up locally...

2 optic megas
19 donruss blaster
18/19 Panini threads
Do chronicles release tomorrow or next week?

Is hobby release similar to a hyped sneaker release? Bots, payment errors, queue issues? Random or time release? Also, has anybody found /saw their vendor for retail?

Hobby will be online via Panini site and yes it will be botted and yes it will be hard af. Don't know drop time yet but likely 11 am EST. Retail will basically be Walmart and Target. Possibly Meijer/Rite Aid

Walmart links are below:

so stores gonna be loaded tm? finally a day off might wake up early and hit the store

Back
Top Bottom