Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Opened 4 Walmart Optic Megas this morning (should've just stopped after 2). This is what I pulled. I guess I broke even. Wish that pink Zion wasn't so off-centered

EB938180-0FAF-4B39-9B8F-26E0C3A2B858.jpeg
man where da hell you finding cards in store

man where da hell you finding cards in store

these were acquired a couple weeks ago. Happened to stop into Wally World at about 11 am and they were literally sitting there. Haven’t seen any basketball stuff there since then. It’s tough man, I know. Will only be worse once Chronicles releases

If things work out with Zion, I can probably retire early lol. Only 40 copies and I think less than 10 BGS 9.5. Thanks for my homie maldonado maldonado for the Sports Data link.

Lebron’s 1st Select Silver also came back from BGS; been lucky buying raws and sending them for grading with BGS.

1/28 population. Think it has a lot of room for
growth. Lebron’s 1st Panini Prizm Silver are going for $20k. Only a matter of time before this hits 5 figures.

055C5B58-6D15-40A6-A075-6476212531D5.jpeg
0919E12B-BCA7-490D-ABBE-010C3F23262A.jpeg

Last edited:
Why BGS over PSA - those are prime PSA crossover candidates but I would never crack a BGS 9.5 hoping for a 10? I see most using BGS at this time due to time delays at PSA but PSA is catching up or on par with BGS.

Only asking cause a PSA 10 at this time is where the most money is at. Personally BGS 9.5 are on par imo but I tend to follow the money if it’s something I’m looking to profit off.

Why BGS over PSA - those are prime PSA crossover candidates but I would never crack a BGS 9.5 hoping for a 10? I see most using BGS at this time due to time delays at PSA but PSA is catching up or on par with BGS.

Only asking cause a PSA 10 at this time is where the most money is at. Personally BGS 9.5 are on par imo but I tend to follow the money if it’s something I’m looking to profit off.
PSA definitely has the higher value, all my most recent submissions went there.

A local group had a really nice deal for bulk submissions w/ BGS, that's why some of my previous sets went there.

Last edited:
I dont know **** about soccer lol I'm sure theres a lot of potential there though for those that do

some heavy LeBron rookies up for auction right now
I want this Lebron so bad

Here’s your chance lol. Some dude just posted these for sale as a lot. I feel like you would need to fly out for this kind of transaction lol

crazy to me that they are all raw and Ungraded still
38A98170-09E9-4165-AF9D-AAD85723AAA0.jpeg

Fauci rookies going for almost $100 now lol
Gonna slab mine :lol:
are you serious? They will be worth <= $10 once they are in hand. Just like p2020. My friend who doesn’t know **** about cards texted me about it today. thats how I know it jumped the shark. :lol:

When do you guys go to your local Target/Walmarts and find stuff? I've been going periodically for the last week in the afternoons and probably going to have to switch to the mornings. Just doesn't time out well with sneaker releases lol.

I ordered a Fauci for $10 from Topps for the hell of it. Conversation piece years down the road post Rona. But may sell it if the prices stay high. I never would have imagined prices above retail.

almost $200 now lol
I got 2. I gotta flip $20 into 400 right?? How high do they honestly go
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 6.24.58 PM.png

they were selling at $20-$25 this morning. almost 10x that in half a day lol wtf

Back
Top Bottom