Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Wow 1/1 swoosh out of retail! Usually R&S is garbage, but nice pull on that. You sleeved everything except the best card in the box :lol:

I ran into the scalper at walmart and told em to save me some prizm packs told me “i got you if it comes today”...i return back to the store and wow
Dude left me 5 packs of playsoffs..cant front tho was hyped to pull tua’s and joe off the first 3 ..picked up a garbage pale chrome blaster and pulled a 5/5 🤯📈

oh yeah mailday my first luka rookie card pretty happy 👍..

guys if you run into scalpers tell em save you some stuff they might have a soul lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 32744051-AE0E-462D-888F-3C1CC0E24FF1.jpeg
    32744051-AE0E-462D-888F-3C1CC0E24FF1.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 55
Target this morning:
62930986267__523D9119-EF97-408C-9BC7-143F58B59A08.JPG

Tons of Update and Hockey...and just one box of this sitting to the side. Never see football here so couldn't resist...
62931036159__8E1DAACD-28E9-43A4-9B61-ACC49414A0D7.JPG
yeah looks like they haven't pushed this weeks prizm football yet. Either they still have boxes in the back or your store hasn't received it yet. It should be 1 box dated 12/3.
Here my store from this morning.
2222.png

Here is what came out of the 1 box dated 12/3
22225.jpg

lots of stadium chrome in this box. Had some prizm football hangers from the same box too but I took this pic a little early.

No one buys wrestle stuff unless you find some short print or auto in those packs. So that stuff will sit. That will give you an indication if the employee, LMS or vendor already pushed out this weeks Prizm football. But this weeks box didn't have a lot of prizm football compared to last week. Some stores had 24 blasters

Anyone have the DCPI number for those prizm boxes at Target? Should be on the receipt. Would greatly appreciate it!

For those that ship through USPS, they have been really, really slow with delivery.

Ordered some items in November and it's still in transit. Kind of hesitant to sell off cards with the slower shipping.

Just sold a expensive card on eBay and dropped it at the post office Monday it still shows shipping label created And usps still awaiting item. Smh.

Just sold a expensive card on eBay and dropped it at the post office Monday it still shows shipping label created And usps still awaiting item. Smh.
It’s been going very slow

you’ll be fine, hadan expensive return I dropped off directly at the main hub and took 3 days to finally get scanned and shipped off

safe to say I was freaked out

For those that ship through USPS, they have been really, really slow with delivery.

Ordered some items in November and it's still in transit. Kind of hesitant to sell off cards with the slower shipping.
It’s been good the last few weeks on my end but once in a while, I’ll get a package that hasn’t moved in 2 weeks. I’ll file a lost package thing on usps and the next day the package will magically start scanning and moving

It’s been good the last few weeks on my end but once in a while, I’ll get a package that hasn’t moved in 2 weeks. I’ll file a lost package thing on usps and the next day the package will magically start scanning and moving
Hmm, maybe I should do that too lol.

I would like to know this as well. Have an idea with football and baseball. Not so sure with basketball.

found two fat packs at a book store and pulled this burrow on my first ever football pack. first badketball break i got a zion mosaic base so i feel like i have a magic touch.

i know theyre base but im still happy

AE9155E1-C2AA-4943-8863-45C6A133329D.jpeg

Reactions: g14
Back
Top Bottom