Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

A couple of the Targets around my way have now starting keeping the sports cards in a locked case behind the service desk and you have to ask for them. Has it really come to this?

A couple of the Targets around my way have now starting keeping the sports cards in a locked case behind the service desk and you have to ask for them. Has it really come to this?

sho haz

honestly prob the best way to do it too, so the maximum amount of people cook

I dont know why this (or lines of folks) surprises people though. Not that you have to necessarily agree that you'd wait in lines/etc, but anything that instantaneously goes for (roughly) 3x the cost as soon as you walk out of the door is naturally going to attract a whole host of people.

yup my closest wal mart started limiting 1 card item per person

my closest target does not have limits...yet
Other than that, targets over 5 miles have began keeping things behind the CS register with a limit. There’s usually nothing anyway

I got lucky a couple times before the limit but now I cannot score at all lol the rips were fun

Target score and Mail call yesterday. Thanks maldonado maldonado for helping me out with the holiday set and the contenders.
D3F08B4D-0BE3-4326-9FA3-6FE03D06DBE4.jpeg

Cypress off 290. Were loaded with the chrome and hockey.
Nice - may have stocked over the weekend - I've seen the 249 target and that cypress target stock on Saturday's before.

If you're still looking for Chrome/Hockey Ill keep an eye out - lmk

anyone use someone they can recommend to get their cards graded?

also, did optic drop on walmart?

If you arent going to sub directly yourself there are a ton of spots. The one that I see mentioned the most, and have never heard a bad thing about, is PCSportscards

There are others, and Im sure some people will chime in.

Ive never used anybody, I always just sub directly

Optic football dropped at Target. My WM hasnt restocked this week yet. Optic football on WM online, I dont believe so.

Any more online spots we can order from :nerd:

What are you tryna order?

Its not easy to "order" online unfortunately, but you can do a presale. Prices are usually OD as hell though. There are drops that happen on Target/WM but most of the inventory gets gobbled up by bots

The main online spots are:
Dacardworld
blowout
steelcitycollectables

Back
Top Bottom