Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Another week on fire 🔥
8A49BFE1-A325-4636-818A-930B981BB238.jpeg

^ any good pulls? Just got in some of the hangers from walmart the other day, want to rip but holding out

opened 1, not a dam thing

Just from what I've read in the past few days...you need to join a discord to get on the online restocks. Only thing is, most are paid, which shouldn't be a problem since you'd think you'd make way more than what you've paid for monthly. Thinking of joining one to be honest.

Went to Target yesterday hoping to catch Vendor. She switched her time. All they had was 4 NHL artifacts blasters.

Yeah mine usually stocks in the afternoon and she did an 8am stock the Target rep said. I read about a few other Targets across the country doing the same. Not sure if a memo went out to some stores or if its just all a coincidence

Yeah mine usually stocks in the afternoon and she did an 8am stock the Target rep said. I read about a few other Targets across the country doing the same. Not sure if a memo went out to some stores or if its just all a coincidence

To be honest, I'm at the point where I wish they would just put them at the service desk and do 1 per UPC. It's getting out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom